straight to it

sillyfool

in light of the super duper response on a current thread. lets have at it then shall we. here i will go first.

met my wife online bangkokchat... if anyone remembers it. talked to her for a month on the phone before i even met her. she lived in bkk i was in hat yai. she is 40 and i will be 43 in a few months. 

been married for a long time now. maybe 12 years or so.

that is my truth. any takers ? 

met her on Ko Samet, she was making super strength cocktails, 14 years ago. Been partying with her ever since. Never came here to meet a woman but in many ways i gained a soul mate, it's just that sometimes i could just wrap a pillow over her head while she's slee

Oddly enough, met mine in a bar in Phuket, we clicked that very moment, 12 years together, 2 kids later, she also has two from a previous Thai partner who left them when they were 1 years of age.

Never been happier in my life, the strangest things happen when you least expect it, and before anyone says, what, a bar girl, a hooker, she has since been elevated to my village slut ????

I met my wonderful girl on Thai Cupid. She’s 24 (I’m 41) and had recently split from her only boyfriend of 7 years. She lived in Samut Prakan and worked as an insurance manager for a law firm, she now lives in Pattaya with me. 

She hands down the best Thai girl I’ve met. Self motivated, willing to work, understands the value of money and asks for nothing. Been together over a year and we’ll be married by the time the year is out. 

Heres hoping for many more years of happiness together 

met her online on thaikisses in 2009, married in 2011, and happy since then. 

I remember that, when i saw her profile on website, i said to myself "and what about this lady, clic or not ?" then "ok let's have a look...".

amazing how just a little clic can chang your whole life...

i never regretted that clic ! hope it will last

cheers

fred

Met the now wife on Thai LoveLinks in June 2008, met her in person in Bangkok end September 2008. Legally married in Australia February 2010, Thai wedding August 2010. We commuted between Singapore and Bangkok until she left her nurse job and moved to Dubai to be with me in April 2013. Very very happy together.

Thai Love Links conversations turned into 8 years of happy marriage with my lovely Thai bride.  We live in the US now but have a house in Thailand for retirement.  We are both working FT and saving up for retirement.  She has the strongest work ethic of anyone I know. We were in Thailand for Christmas/NY last year and threw a big party in the village.

I don't know if it was love at first sight, but it was pretty damn close. She had the longest hair I'd ever seen, jet black and almost down to her waist. She smiled all the time and had soft brown eyes that made my heart melt, long legs that just wouldn't quit and a figure to die for. She was stark naked except for a pair of black leather ankle boots with small chrome chains on the side. I think it was the boots that did it for me.

private-dancer-19.jpg

I copied this from PRIVATE DANCER by Stephen Leather.

I had a similar experience ???? 

1 hour ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Maybe 12 years or so ?? I geuss if you are married you will know for how long no maybe or so's ???? 

so you are doubting that i am even married ? strange. 

wanna hear something even more strange.....i don't even wear a wedding ring.......and even stranger....she is ok with it. 

17 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't know if it was love at first sight, but it was pretty damn close. She had the longest hair I'd ever seen, jet black and almost down to her waist. She smiled all the time and had soft brown eyes that made my heart melt, long legs that just wouldn't quit and a figure to die for. She was stark naked except for a pair of black leather ankle boots with small chrome chains on the side. I think it was the boots that did it for me.

private-dancer-19.jpg

pete is that you ?

56 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

private-dancer-19.jpg

i met one like that, but with hair down to her ass

and she was seriously bisexual,  but i ruined it

I met my future wife on ThaiLoveLink five years ago. Although she cheated about her age (35 instead of 45) and size (146 instead of her unbeleavable 136 cm) we got together and started our great love story which seems to be a never ending thing.

Archived