straight to it

sillyfool

We're not married (yet) but we may as well be, we met at a party, we had mutual friends & got introduced, she used to sell live fish in various markets around town, her then BF was an ass who spent all the money on drink, drugs & gambling and instead of picking her up when the market closed would leave her till he was ready to go home.

In 2010 I told her to leave and find somewhere to live, I looked after her financially until I moved here in 2011, since then we have had a lot of fun and adventures, I need to slow down now but every day is a joy and she really does look after me every day, all that I have will be hers when I run out of life ???? 

It's been fun & I have had a blast, hopefully with much more to come ????

21 hours ago, nikmar said:

met her on Ko Samet, she was making super strength cocktails, 14 years ago. Been partying with her ever since. Never came here to meet a woman but in many ways i gained a soul mate, it's just that sometimes i could just wrap a pillow over her head while she's slee

There are many reasons to fall in love. Cocktails is yours.

3 minutes ago, madmen said:

So far all posts indicate farang are insanley happy with their amazing wives .. Im not buying it lol

So you are not believing what i posted?

Well mate i feel sorry for you, if you are not happy here with a good woman.

My wife is truly amazing, gawd she puts up with me, she must be an amazing woman just because of that.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Met my wife 24 years ago (married 22 years now) when I happened to pass through her village in the NE, on my way to Udon and stopped for a drink as I had run out of water. Talked for ages as her English wasn't too bad. as I left, I said that I would be back to LOS in 2 weeks and could we meet up. She didn't believe that I would return, but I did go back. Just about managed to remember where the village was! As they say, the rest is history.    

• 2 weeks later...

Met mine the old fashioned way. Her friend knew my friend and they arranged an introduction. Connected by mail then email then phone and finally in person under the watchful eyes of chaperones.  Stayed that way for 2 yrs and we decided to get married. Just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary last month. I'm 8 years her senior (if that really makes a difference) and we've only ever filed 1 TM30 ???? (sorry, had to throw that in)

On 9/24/2019 at 9:52 AM, mrwebb8825 said:

Met mine the old fashioned way. Her friend knew my friend and they arranged an introduction. Connected by mail then email then phone and finally in person under the watchful eyes of chaperones.  Stayed that way for 2 yrs and we decided to get married. Just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary last month. I'm 8 years her senior (if that really makes a difference) and we've only ever filed 1 TM30 ???? (sorry, had to throw that in)

did you fly your tm 30 document by pigeon carrier ? 

Archived