BANGKOK
sillyfool

straight to it

1 hour ago, madmen said:

So far all posts indicate farang are insanley happy with their amazing wives .. Im not buying it lol

never said i was happy. 

Just now, sillyfool said:

she knows 🙂

your affairs in order yet?😂

2 hours ago, BestB said:

your affairs in order yet?😂

i am just waiting on dinner if that's what you mean. she cooks me some mean chicken. 

6 hours ago, GarryP said:

Based on personal experience I assume.

Yes by chatting with friends  I know in sexless zero in common marriages

Met mine through Matematcher 11 years ago.  She's now a US citizen . . . as are our twin girls born this last January.  🙂

Yes, I'm pretty happy.

IMG_20190628_161516 (1).jpg

• Like 1

Met my wife 24 years ago (married 22 years now) when I happened to pass through her village in the NE, on my way to Udon and stopped for a drink as I had run out of water. Talked for ages as her English wasn't too bad. as I left, I said that I would be back to LOS in 2 weeks and could we meet up. She didn't believe that I would return, but I did go back. Just about managed to remember where the village was! As they say, the rest is history.    

• Like 1

Rented mine from a bar, and as the action was pretty good, offered her a longer contract at the end of the first week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Rented mine from a bar, and as the action was pretty good, offered her a longer contract at the end of the first week.

we all pay one way or another.

Met my wife 2.5 years ago online in the US after she had just retired from teaching at the nearby university.  It's been wonderful - we are close to the same age (me 61 - her 58) and we travel all over...

Met mine the old fashioned way. Her friend knew my friend and they arranged an introduction. Connected by mail then email then phone and finally in person under the watchful eyes of chaperones.  Stayed that way for 2 yrs and we decided to get married. Just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary last month. I'm 8 years her senior (if that really makes a difference) and we've only ever filed 1 TM30 😛 (sorry, had to throw that in)

On 9/24/2019 at 9:52 AM, mrwebb8825 said:

Met mine the old fashioned way. Her friend knew my friend and they arranged an introduction. Connected by mail then email then phone and finally in person under the watchful eyes of chaperones.  Stayed that way for 2 yrs and we decided to get married. Just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary last month. I'm 8 years her senior (if that really makes a difference) and we've only ever filed 1 TM30 😛 (sorry, had to throw that in)

did you fly your tm 30 document by pigeon carrier ? 

On September 8, 2019 at 12:04 AM, luckizuchinni said:

Met mine through Matematcher 11 years ago.  She's now a US citizen . . . as are our twin girls born this last January.  🙂

Yes, I'm pretty happy.

IMG_20190628_161516 (1).jpg

Beautiful, congratulations!