Neuter dog male, how much did you pay and where ?

Which city ?

pattaya ranges from 800 up to 5500, depending on the clinic and if they charge by size and weight.

also a few clinics insist on blood test prior to surgery adding further 500-600 to the cost.

thai basic vets, no blood tests, 800-1000

• Like 2

On 9/5/2019 at 5:25 PM, BestB said:

Which city ?

pattaya ranges from 800 up to 5500, depending on the clinic and if they charge by size and weight.

also a few clinics insist on blood test prior to surgery adding further 500-600 to the cost.

Thank you, but 5000 is clearly overpriced.

Can you recommend a clinic where you brought your dogs ?

thanks .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

pattaya or around ? don't you know where you are living ? ????

thank you

Guaranteed the cheapest on soi Kohpai, about half way down. roughly opposite soi 5, opposite huge second hand shop, small vet clinic, open daily 17:00-21:00 and on the weekends 9:00- 20:00

Pop in to see him and make an appointment, best to do it in the morning  on the weekend, as no food intake allowed 12 hours prior to surgery.

To be honest, i do not know how good his English is as i always speak in Thai with him, but i think he understands

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

Guaranteed the cheapest on soi Kohpai, about half way down. roughly opposite soi 5, opposite huge second hand shop, small vet clinic, open daily 17:00-21:00 and on the weekends 9:00- 20:00

Pop in to see him and make an appointment, best to do it in the morning  on the weekend, as no food intake allowed 12 hours prior to surgery.

To be honest, i do not know how good his English is as i always speak in Thai with him, but i think he understands

Thank you so much ! so it's not only cheap but also good if you go there (I am looking for cheap because I am paying for someone else dogs...)

Do you mean around here ? and how much did you pay please ? THANK YOU AGAIN !

image.png.7b46618ee74071e838cff4c397129ea3.png

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 9/5/2019 at 5:25 PM, BestB said:

Which city ?

Hello, do you have any address for the cheap places ? There are few street dogs that I feed that should have them cut to have a safer live.

I heard that sometimes the government does it for free but it's butcher job ? better pay a cheap vet to do it ? thank you so much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ReEmSh said:

Hello, do you have any address for the cheap places ? There are few street dogs that I feed that should have them cut to have a safer live.

I heard that sometimes the government does it for free but it's butcher job ? better pay a cheap vet to do it ? thank you so much.

Government does fine job but you have to register and may not be available for foreigners .

small clinic in Soi kohpai , opposite Soi 5, he does males only about 700-800 baht. Open daily 17:00-21:00 and weekend 9:00-20:00 pm

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 2/11/2020 at 9:16 AM, BestB said:

Government does fine job but you have to register and may not be available for foreigners .

small clinic in Soi kohpai , opposite Soi 5, he does males only about 700-800 baht. Open daily 17:00-21:00 and weekend 9:00-20:00 pm

Can I know how it is called please ? and is it safe ? thank you.

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2020 at 11:30 PM, thepdru said:

Can I know how it is called please ? and is it safe ? thank you.

how is what called? and what do you mean safe? Is he a good doctor? for some things yes, for other things no.

I believe he only does boys, does not do girls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...