Got pulled over, produced image DL, no success.

invex

check your licence! Mine is valid but approx. 3 yrs old and it does not have the code on its back yet - then you won't get any further with the DLT app
I believe there is an option somewhere to do it without the QR code....so my GF says.
Right.

Just yesterday I downloaded the app and imported my licenses. The app has just TWO buttons:

- License with QR
- License without QR

So thurien, yes, you can import your old-style license into the app even without the QR.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, aremesal said:

Right.

Just yesterday I downloaded the app and imported my licenses. The app has just TWO buttons:

- License with QR
- License without QR

So thurien, yes, you can import your old-style license into the app even without the QR.

Found the two buttons, tried without QR unsuccessfully.  Did it work for you or were both your licenses with QR?

23 hours ago, canthai55 said:

From the OP ...

However, golddiggers did not accepted my pictues of my front and back Thai drivers license.

Try that in a Western country - see how far a picture of your DL gets you ...

But in England you have 3 days to produce your DL. Its not necessary  to carry your DL with you.

On 9/5/2019 at 8:26 AM, invex said:

Normally I carry my DL with me but this time my wife took it out of my wallet to check the expiring date. OK, probably I was wrong and not read the article through. Officer writing my name on his doc told me to show the picture again so he could read/write my name. Apparently for the fine, the picture of the DL was good enough.

Make her pay the fine and or deduct it from her allowance. But double the fine as she is Thai i presume. :cheesy:

Found the two buttons, tried without QR unsuccessfully.  Did it work for you or were both your licenses with QR?
Both mine have the QR. I just saw the button so suppose that it will work, as the QR one worked perfect.

Maybe when you're near the Land Transport Office you could ask at the info desk?

If you can just show a picture of a driving licence then why do some need to purchase forged driving licence or passports?

At least the real driving licence card will have some security features built in to deter forgery.

I can understand if you don't take your passport along which is bulky but the driving licence is just a small card and convenient to carry.

If you can just show a picture of a driving licence then why do some need to purchase forged driving licence or passports?

At least the real driving licence card will have some security features built in to deter forgery.

I can understand if you don't take your passport along which is bulky but the driving licence is just a small card and convenient to carry.

Thread has nothing to do with passports or forgery. Reign it in if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived