BANGKOK

12 minutes ago, billyburi said:

September 19th

Typo? Perhaps October 19th is what you intended to write.

I think you will have your passport by then.

You actually have until the 21st to do a extension application without paying a overstay fine  since the 19th is a Saturday.

48 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Typo? Perhaps October 19th is what you intended to write.

I think you will have your passport by then.

You actually have until the 21st to do a extension application without paying a overstay fine  since the 19th is a Saturday.

Yes. You are correct. I meant October 19th. I'm glad to know I have until The 21st , so I can move my stamps over to new passport and get a 60 day extension based on marriage all during the same visit. Have a great day!

On 10/2/2019 at 10:24 AM, billyburi said:

Yes. You are correct. I meant October 19th. I'm glad to know I have until The 21st , so I can move my stamps over to new passport and get a 60 day extension based on marriage all during the same visit. Have a great day!

Hi Ubon Joe. What happens if I still don't have my new passport by Monday? Is there a window for me to still get a 60 day extension based on Marriage after the stamps are moved from old to new passport? What happens if I can't go to immigration until Thursday as I believe it's a National Holiday on Wednesday. I will be on overstay as of 22nd ? As my stamp is up tomorrow October 19th.

46 minutes ago, billyburi said:

Hi Ubon Joe. What happens if I still don't have my new passport by Monday? Is there a window for me to still get a 60 day extension based on Marriage after the stamps are moved from old to new passport? What happens if I can't go to immigration until Thursday as I believe it's a National Holiday on Wednesday. I will be on overstay as of 22nd ? As my stamp is up tomorrow October 19th.

You will be a ovestay for everyday after the 19th if you cannot do it on Monday. It will cost you 500 baht a day.

Immigration would still do the extension if you get it next week since they will be able to see the problem by looking at your passports.

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You will be a ovestay for everyday after the 19th if you cannot do it on Monday. It will cost you 500 baht a day.

Immigration would still do the extension if you get it next week since they will be able to see the problem by looking at your passports.

Thanks Ubon Joe. If I had it to do all over again I would've dropped it off in person and demanded to pick it up in person, as I received an email yesterday that it would be sent out the next business day. Now the latest email says it wont be sent out till Monday. Very disappointed.

Edited by billyburi