Video: Shots fired in dramatic police chase through downtown Pattaya last night

webfact

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

To Hell with them; what about innocent Bystanders and Motorists ?    The Police here remind me of the old Wild West as they don't care where their bullets land either !

THANK you!!! "The car was riddled with bullets." I'm betting NONE of the BiB shooters are crack shots and not ALL the bullets fired landed in the car.

4 hours ago, Emdog said:

Can't tell if driver was high, but he sure was pixelated! Why do they bother to do this? In the land of crime reenactments before trial?

And who was that guy at the stop in jeans and white shirt waving a gun about? Bystander who just wanted to "help out"?

Detective i think and why was a motorbike taxi driver involved in detaining the female?

I was in the vicinity last night, lucky no one got killed or injured , police cars everywhere but none of the onlookers had any idea what was going on. No measures to protect the public , no warning or anything . Many thought it was police check point 

you know for someone who has been in the services, to put people's lives at steak..... Shooting in crowded streets full of people trying to shoot car tyres to catch some druggies honestly the most stupid <deleted> I've ever heard of. Where did they do their training?  On a B grade Hollywood set?  Just fn dangerous!

1 hour ago, gamesgplayemail said:

There was no police road block near Makro south pattaya yesterday, it was opposite side of mcdonald sukhumvit where it often is.

who are these idiots not even able to write an article with facts ?!

dont know you tell me....some reports do take some believing.....

Poor police procedure.

The girl should have  been handcuffed  right away . Not going around at her boyfriend driver.

They should be kept separate for interrogation.

Just put the driver on the ground and handcuff him in the back.

And maybe one of the cop can shut down the siren instead of walking around doing nothing.

But , I am still positive, they got them !

1 minute ago, cnx355 said:

Poor police procedure.

The girl should have  been handcuffed  right away . Not going around at her boyfriend driver.

They should be kept separate for interrogation.

Just put the driver on the ground and handcuff him in the back.

And maybe one of the cop can shut down the siren instead of walking around doing nothing.

But , I am still positive, they got them !

Girl was not going around, she was held by a motorcycle taxi guy????????????

12 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

Car leaves checkpoint.

Police chase car recklessly through crowded streets.

All the while shooting in crowded streets.

No thought about where their bullets are going.

All for some Ketamine.

Bravo!

keystone cops comes to mind !!

2 minutes ago, Inn Between said:

And the consequences of their actions will be administered in direct relationship to their social status. If they're high enough up the money ladder, we'll hear no more of this and "backdoor justice" will see they suffer little.   

this is the problem one law for rich and another for the poorer people.....

will we get a follow up on this ?? DOUBT IT VERY MUCH.....

Archived