Brad Pitt opens up about going sober after split from Angelina Jolie

snoop1130

Brad Pitt opens up about going sober after split from Angelina Jolie

By Sabrina Barr

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-1.jpg

Brad Pitt has opened up about going sober following his highly-publicised divorce from Angelina Jolie.

In September 2016, it was announced that Jolie had filed for divorce from Pitt, having been married to the actor since 2014 and romantically involved since 2006. The couple have six children together.

Following the announcement of the celebrity couple’s split, it was reported that they had recently argued about the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood star’s drinking habits while aboard a private plane, rumours which neither party publicly acknowledged.

In a new interview with The New York Times, Pitt explained his reasoning behind his decision to stop drinking at that time in his life.

Full Story: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-split-divorce-alcoholics-anonymous-sober-drinking-a9092406.html

11 hours ago, madmen said:

Who could blame him for drinking with that psycho bitch around.

Your juvenile comments are a reflection of your inner self. Perhaps you have the same problem with drink that Mr. Pitt has, to spew such nasty venom.

21 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

people joke but i did sleep with someone way crazier than me and it turned into a nightmare.

I have also heard it said that the crazy ones give the best sex. But it can be a rough and scary ride! 

I notice on here that if a man and a woman are mentioned and it didn't work out between them, the vicious and nasty vitriol is always aimed at the woman. And if it is a strong powerful woman with intelligence the nastiness is off the charts. 

Some of you have serious issues with anger and women. I can do online therapy at a reasonable cost and help you release those issues....555. And help you get your drinking problem under control.

What woman would want to be with a guy drunk most of the time? Not many with any self respect. She also had nothing to do with her father because he was a first class <deleted> according to many including his ex wife.

On 9/6/2019 at 8:18 PM, Cadbury said:

I have also heard it said that the crazy ones give the best sex. But it can be a rough and scary ride! 

i was with the best there is, a businesswoman,

the crazy thing about her is a complete inability

to honor appointments, it does not ever fail,

she just cant keep herself

1 hour ago, Mansell said:

I notice on here that if a man and a woman are mentioned and it didn't work out between them, the vicious and nasty vitriol is always aimed at the woman. And if it is a strong powerful woman with intelligence the nastiness is off the charts. 

Some of you have serious issues with anger and women. I can do online therapy at a reasonable cost and help you release those issues....555. And help you get your drinking problem under control.

What woman would want to be with a guy drunk most of the time? Not many with any self respect. She also had nothing to do with her father because he was a first class <deleted> according to many including his ex wife.

its on the contrary if the man just so happens to be thai

1 hour ago, Mansell said:

Most divorces are brought about by women, men usually accept their choice of partner, good or bad.

In Oman the woman has no right to divorce, as a result divorce is almost unknown in that country.

She also argued about money, she had millions, but wanted to take some of his with her.

Wouldn't it be better for the children, if the adults just lived with their dissatisfaction?

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Most divorces are brought about by women, men usually accept their choice of partner, good or bad.

In Oman the woman has no right to divorce, as a result divorce is almost unknown in that country.

She also argued about money, she had millions, but wanted to take some of his with her.

Wouldn't it be better for the children, if the adults just lived with their dissatisfaction?

not necessarily, i would have been a bunch better off without parents at all, specially the bully

29 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

often, the worst beasts in your life is your parents

My parents were both great, but sadly dead by the time I was 23.

I imagine Brad would make a great dad, and Angelina a nightmare mom.

These female stars that collect random kids from around the world always appear to be total nut-jobs.

47 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My parents were both great, but sadly dead by the time I was 23.

I imagine Brad would make a great dad, and Angelina a nightmare mom.

These female stars that collect random kids from around the world always appear to be total nut-jobs.

i wish she would have picked up me as an infant

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You would probably turned out as a suicidal drug addict.

The strings attached to her money wouldn't be worth your soul.

right after i posted, it occurred to me that what i really mean is: anything would have been better then being around my parents

Now having 6 adopted children is good and divorce can get very bitter and then you have the financial payouts and i do not know if they had signed a Pre-nuptial agreement between them both. Yes alcohol can get the grips of you quickly and it take a strong person to stop it. OMG been down the road of alcohol

Archived