Video: Motorcycle taxi thief picks on the wrong guy - a ex-boxer who knocks out his teeth!

webfact

Video: Motorcycle taxi thief picks on the wrong guy - an ex-boxer who knocks out his teeth!

3pm_VI.jpg

Thai caption: Nantha Chujanthong - former boxer

A motorcycle taxi rider made a bad mistake when he decided to rob a man carting around vegetables on another bike with a sidecar. 

His victim turned out to be a former boxer who turned the tables on the thief and knocked out three of his teeth. 

The thief was given a right pounding by the boxer turned som tam seller.

The thief called Preecha, aged 52, had driven up behind Nantha Chujanthong and told him that some of his vegetables had fallen on the road. 

It was just a ruse.

As Nantha went to retrieve the fallen items he was whacked from behind with a spanner on the right side of the cheek. 

But he soon turned the tables and utilizing his Muay Thai skills training got the upper hand and with the help of locals got the man in custody. 

Nantha now runs a som tam (papaya salad) business in Nakorn Sri Thammarat in Thailand's south. 

The story was widely shared and featured on Thai national television. 

Source: Naew Na

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-06

10 minutes ago, webfact said:

His victim turned out to be a former boxer who turned the tables on the thief and knocked out three of his teeth. 

The thief was given a right pounding by the boxer turned som tam seller.

Well that brought a smile to my morning. And as for the thief, now with a huge gap in his smile I can only say Som nam na!

7 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Anytime a crook get his azz kicked...is a good day...thank you sir for bringing down one bad character...????

Now this sort of justice I miss. Do that in the UK and you will get the book thrown at you and maybe prison time because being an ex boxer puts your hands into the dangerous weapon category. Don't ever let them take away street justice Thailand. 

Now this sort of justice I miss. Do that in the UK and you will get the book thrown at you and maybe prison time because being an ex boxer puts your hands into the dangerous weapon category. Don't ever let them take away street justice Thailand. 
Attempted burglary at my place in uk a few years ago, he got decked by my builder neighbour, had a visit from some big lads then got 3 months inside. True justice!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, UnkleGoooose said:

You probably think you've reached rock bottom when you become a motorcycle taxi driver, but no, there there is still a little way to go.

If your happy and content with what you are doing that good. Csrry on .

On 9/6/2019 at 10:07 AM, Scot123 said:

Simply not true. Anyway , he was using 'reasonable force'.

Archived