Jump to content
BANGKOK
snoop1130

London court rejects bid to stop PM Johnson's suspension of parliament

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

The fb link doent state how many , if any are spoony workers

 

Your attempts to 'prove' that Martin's employees are all happy with passing out his propaganda are veering towards the pathetic.

 

Come back when you've a real argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 7by7 said:

 

Your attempts to 'prove' that Martin's employees are all happy with passing out his propaganda are veering towards the pathetic.

 

Come back when you've a real argument.

I have not and am not 'attempting' to prove anything .

I have merely stated that no spoony employees have put their name to it .

Now , that is hardly 'pathetic', now , is it ?

You do get confrontation , rude and abusive and condescending when others ask you about things you post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

 

What I actually said, and you quoted, was "Despite Tim Martin's much publicised support for Brexit, you'd be surprised by how many of his customers don't share that view; at least in the many I have visited during my travels to all parts of the UK for work over the last couple of years."

 

 

You're getting really desperate now!

 

No, on my travels I often have to stay overnight and am usually booked into small B&Bs by my company; they're cheaper!

 

This means that I have to find somewhere for dinner; and very often the nearest, and certainly best value, place for this is the local 'Spoons. Being a fairly sociable chap I do talk to people in pubs. Not always about Brexit of course, but quite often; especially when one of Martin's propaganda organs is lying on the bar in front of us.

 

 

One sentence in the whole article mentions their demand for a pay rise so they receive the living wage!

 

Yet you use that to dismiss the whole article!

 

Pathetic.

 

 

Desperate, you must be joking, been reading your stuff for years so am used to get out stuff.

I didn't dismiss the whole article, there you go again, as usual, trying to cover yourself.

Pathetic, Yes you are right, your reply excuses sometimes are...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I have not and am not 'attempting' to prove anything .

I have merely stated that no spoony employees have put their name to it .

Now , that is hardly 'pathetic', now , is it ?

You do get confrontation , rude and abusive and condescending when others ask you about things you post

 

13 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Come back when you've a real argument.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 7by7 said:

 

 

I do have a valid point , up to you if you want to ignore it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, transam said:

Desperate, you must be joking, been reading your stuff for years so am used to get out stuff.

I didn't dismiss the whole article, there you go again, as usual, trying to cover yourself.

Pathetic, Yes you are right, your reply excuses sometimes are...

 

Didn't dismiss the whole article? A reminder of what you said:

47 minutes ago, transam said:

As for your link, it revolves around a pay rise

 As i said, that is just one sentence in the whole article.

 

Pathetic.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I do have a valid point , up to you if you want to ignore it

 No, you are trying to 'prove' that very few, if any, Wetherspoons employees are involved in this. Despite the evidence to the contrary.

 

No doubt you will yet again dismiss that evidence; so what's the point in my continuing.

 

You and Transam can share the last word on this.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

 

Didn't dismiss the whole article? A reminder of what you said:

 As i said, that is just one sentence in the whole article.

 

Pathetic.

There you go again, I read the whole article, slagging of the pub owner doing what he wants to do with his money when they want a pay rise..

 

You really should think a bit more before you use the word "pathetic"...Same as your word "Racist"..

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 7by7 said:

 No, you are trying to 'prove' that very few, if any, Wetherspoons employees are involved in this. Despite the evidence to the contrary.

 

No doubt you will yet again dismiss that evidence; so what's the point in my continuing.

 

You and Transam can share the last word on this.

Thats what I have been asking .

How many spoony workers belong to this group .

I have not seen any evidence , perhaps you could post the figure and the evidence ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...