London court rejects bid to stop PM Johnson's suspension of parliament

snoop1130

31 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

(I told you that before, but, of course, you ignored it as it doesn't fit in with your conspiracy theories.)

Actually it's because you're on ignore for most of the time therefore i'm blissfully unaware unless I specifically decide otherwise.

31 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Says a website run by David Icke!

Who do you and he think runs facebook? Aliens from another galaxy?

(My bold) Not me, pal. Nice try ????

29 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

If the media were as intent in denying publicity to Brexiteers as you claim, we'd never have heard of Farage!

For Brexiters read Tilbrook

If there are others too they're not relevant to my point and I flatly refuse to walk into the 'Far Right' Bear trap you were hoping to spring in your next post.

+

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, evadgib said:

Actually it's because you're on ignore for most of the time therefore i'm blissfully unaware unless I specifically decide otherwise.

Why does anyone put another member with whom they disagree on ignore?

I can only surmise that it's cowardice; to avoid having to know about, let alone deal with, arguments they have no answer to.

4 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Not me pal.

So you don't share all Icke's views, just use him as a source; got it.

5 minutes ago, evadgib said:

For Brexiters read Tilbrook

If there are other too they're not relevant to my point and I flatly refuse to walk into the 'Far Right' Bear trap you're hoping to spring in your next post...

So according to you for some reason the media have chosen to ignore Tilbrook whilst reporting on all other Brexit campaigners! Extraordinary.

Oh, and you should get on board. Don't you know that, according to the prevailing Brexiteer wisdom on this board, we Remainers are all tree hugging, PC, immigrant loving, lefties?

But maybe you have all them on ignore, too.

Boris has offered the other parties to let the public decide with an election, but they turned him down knowing he would win a comfortable majority campaigning on a no deal Brexit, if he fought along with the Brexit Party they would destroy the Labour party

Corbyn is a deluded old fool, at least the Lid/Dems say they are the remain party, (polling very badly i might say)and will campainge that way

9 minutes ago, bartender100 said:

Boris has offered the other parties to let the public decide with an election, but they turned him down knowing he would win a comfortable majority campaigning on a no deal Brexit, if he fought along with the Brexit Party they would destroy the Labour party

Corbyn is a deluded old fool, at least the Lid/Dems say they are the remain party, (polling very badly i might say)and will campainge that way

They have not turned him down, they have said that he can have his election once they have ensured he can't use it as a ploy to dissolve Parliament until after 31st October.

14 hours ago, Loiner said:
17 hours ago, 7by7 said:

I can only surmise that it's cowardice; to avoid having to know about, let alone deal with, arguments they have no answer to.

555 A Remainer insinuating cowardice from someone......... 

Go on; do tell; some examples of Remainer cowardice, please.

4 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

wonder what the remainers have to say about staying in the EU and accepting the Lisbon treaty

They would lap it up - it's what they want really. But they won't let you post the details of it here, because the implications are too clear that it will result in the eventual abolition of the UK state. 

On 9/7/2019 at 12:27 AM, Thongkorn said:

At last some common sense,

Nothing to do with common sense. The judges apply their interpretation of the law. And have given leave to appeal to the Supreme Court. May appealed to the Supreme Court who rules against her using the RP. Now Boris and Millar must go to the SC again.

3 hours ago, Joinaman said:

wonder what the remainers have to say about staying in the EU and accepting the Lisbon treaty

Could you please outline precisely which parts of the Treaty of Lisbon it is that you object to?

"It's wrong to say that the Lisbon Treaty comes into force in 2020. It was agreed by all EU member countries in 2007 and came into force in 2009, and has been in place ever since. If the UK were to remain in the EU beyond March 2019 for any reason then the Lisbon Treaty wouldn't suddenly change things".Mar 11, 2019 

Source Wikipedia.

You may wish to do some research before to avoid embarrassment.

3 hours ago, Loiner said:

They would lap it up - it's what they want really. But they won't let you post the details of it here, because the implications are too clear that it will result in the eventual abolition of the UK state. 

Could you explain how the Treaty of Lisbon will result in the abolition of the UK state please?

4 hours ago, Loiner said:

I think it is not a stretch of the truth to say that Brexit will result in the abolition of the UK state. 

On 9/6/2019 at 10:18 PM, 7by7 said:

Yet again you are showing how limited your access is to UK media.

Tilbrook received just as much coverage when his case was live.

It was thrown out, and he has appealed. No doubt that appeal will be reported when it comes to court.

Would you like a link when that happens?

Yes please.....

On 9/7/2019 at 10:56 PM, 7by7 said:

Why does anyone put another member with whom they disagree on ignore?

So you don't share all Icke's views, just use him as a source; got it.

So according to you for some reason the media have chosen to ignore Tilbrook whilst reporting on all other Brexit campaigners! Extraordinary.

Oh, and you should get on board. Don't you know that, according to the prevailing Brexiteer wisdom on this board, we Remainers are all tree hugging, PC, immigrant loving, lefties?

But maybe you have all them on ignore, too.

You could be right....Left I mean, or is that right....????

13 minutes ago, stevenl said:

So you can't explain why it is not smart from Corbyn. Thanks.

Corbyn smart...A guy that could control the UK feels sorry for terrorists, you have got to be having a laugh, even his sidekick is of the same ilk....Dear oh dear..

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Corbyn smart...A guy that could control the UK feels sorry for terrorists, you have got to be having a laugh, even his sidekick is of the same ilk....Dear oh dear..

As I said, you made it perfectly clear you have no arguments. Underlining that with vitriol was not necessary, but nevertheless appreciated.

Just now, stevenl said:

As I said, you made it perfectly clear you have no arguments. Underlining that with vitriol was not necessary, but nevertheless appreciated.

Thank you...:thumbsup:

And I will not ask if you feel sorry for terrorists...

Archived