London court rejects bid to stop PM Johnson's suspension of parliament

snoop1130

On 9/8/2019 at 12:11 PM, Loiner said:
On 9/8/2019 at 10:13 AM, 7by7 said:

Go on; do tell; some examples of Remainer cowardice, please.

Apart from all the Remainers' cowardly attempts to overturn Brexit over the past three years, here's the biggest one today: 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1174952/boris-johnson-election-2019-jeremy-corbyn-brexit-no-deal

So Rees-Mogg is a cowardly Remainer?

I ask, because he and his ERG are the main reason why Brexit didn't happen last March!

As others have said, the Opposition want an electi0o9n at a time which suits them, not Boris.

That's not cowardice, it's common sense!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/9/2019 at 6:31 AM, transam said:
On 9/6/2019 at 4:18 PM, 7by7 said:

Yet again you are showing how limited your access is to UK media.

Tilbrook received just as much coverage when his case was live.

It was thrown out, and he has appealed. No doubt that appeal will be reported when it comes to court.

Would you like a link when that happens?

Yes please.....

Will do.

After all, it is obvious from @evadgib's posts that access to the UK media is limited where he is, and I can only assume from your request where you are too.

19 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Will do.

After all, it is obvious from @evadgib's posts that access to the UK media is limited where he is, and I can only assume from your request where you are too.

....and yet you, sitting just 30mins from Central London, were unable to find a live interview featuring the Mogg a few weeks ago when I brought your attention to it in real time. Instead I received the ol' 'I'm still waiting for.....' in a desperate attempt to convince your disciples as you're doing now ????

40 minutes ago, evadgib said:

....and yet you, sitting just 30mins from Central London, were unable to find a live interview featuring the Mogg a few weeks ago when I brought your attention to it in real time. Instead I received the ol' 'I'm still waiting for.....' in a desperate attempt to convince your disciples as you're doing now ????

I asked you which programme it had been on so I could look for it on BBC Sounds or iPlayer.

Why could you not name the programme? Especially if, as you are now claiming, it was still going out live when I asked you!

No trace of it at the time on any BBC TV or radio station, no trace of it since on any BBC platform. No trace of it ever being reported in any other media.

I await your feeble excuse that it's a media plot to silence him!

So Rees-Mogg is a cowardly Remainer?

I ask, because he and his ERG are the main reason why Brexit didn't happen last March!

As others have said, the Opposition want an electi0o9n at a time which suits them, not Boris.

That's not cowardice, it's common sense!

The three rejections of the WAG saved the country from the Remainer trick BRINO. How many MPs voted to kick it out? I don’t think they were all ERG members, because if they were we would be fully out by now.

Did any ERG defect to the rabid Remainer cabal, which is still plotting to overturn the referendum?

Yes it’s still LAB and Remain cowardice. Can’t be common sense because they keep changing their minds and their political allegiances. That’s cowardice.

16 minutes ago, transam said:

It was quoted that self-employed folk do it "usually" to evade tax etc..

YOU agreed , YOU are not to be taken seriously...

1. That was not what was said.

2. You're in the wrong thread.

17 hours ago, Loiner said:

The three rejections of the WAG saved the country from the Remainer trick BRINO. How many MPs voted to kick it out? I don’t think they were all ERG members, because if they were we would be fully out by now.

You claimed to have previously produced a list of 40 objections to May's agreement; yet when asked to reproduce just one, you have failed to do so!

The labour opposition voted against it because it removed the UK from the customs union, and they believed we would be better off in it.

Various others voted against it for a number of reasons.

Rees-Mogg and his ERG voted against for their own personal ambitions and profit.

"Did any ERG defect to the rabid Remainer cabal, which is still plotting to overturn the referendum? "

No, because they seem to have achieved their aims.

Last march Rees-Mogg alone was estimated to have made £7 million pounds from his investment with Somerset Capital since the referendum. You remember, the one which opened an account in Dublin so they could still profit from EU membership after Brexit.

Boris, of course, after deliberating on which course of action to take before the referendum has now seen all his plotting come to fruition.

"Yes it’s still LAB and Remain cowardice. Can’t be common sense because they keep changing their minds and their political allegiances. That’s cowardice."

No, it's common sense to delay the election so Boris can't use it to con the country and Parliament, break his promise and delay the election until after October 31st.

After all, breaking promises is nothing new to Boris; just ask his wife.

59 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

ave previously produced a list of 40 objections

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

You claimed to have previously produced a list of 40 objections to May's agreement; yet when asked to reproduce just one, you have failed to do so!

The labour opposition voted against it because it removed the UK from the customs union, and they believed we would be better off in it.

Various others voted against it for a number of reasons.

Rees-Mogg and his ERG voted against for their own personal ambitions and profit.

"Did any ERG defect to the rabid Remainer cabal, which is still plotting to overturn the referendum? "

No, because they seem to have achieved their aims.

Last march Rees-Mogg alone was estimated to have made £7 million pounds from his investment with Somerset Capital since the referendum. You remember, the one which opened an account in Dublin so they could still profit from EU membership after Brexit.

Boris, of course, after deliberating on which course of action to take before the referendum has now seen all his plotting come to fruition.

"Yes it’s still LAB and Remain cowardice. Can’t be common sense because they keep changing their minds and their political allegiances. That’s cowardice."

No, it's common sense to delay the election so Boris can't use it to con the country and Parliament, break his promise and delay the election until after October 31st.

After all, breaking promises is nothing new to Boris; just ask his wife.

More rubbish rounded off with a low blow. It's OK, we're used to it.

9 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yet another meaningless one liner rather than an actual argument.

Never mind, I'm sure your mates will see it as the epitome of wit and shower you with 'likes.'

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

Another "I'm still waiting for a...." followed by

10 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Never mind, I'm sure your mates will see it as the epitome of wit and shower you with 'likes.'

from a poster 'outed' for 'liking' his own posts?

Will you eva learn?

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

Will you eva learn?

"from a poster 'outed' for 'liking' his own posts?" 

Outed by whom and when? (Yep, another question for you to evade!)

BTW, I've just tried and discovered that one cannot 'like' one's own posts.

What will your next lie about me be? That I have multiple identities? 

That you are reduced to posting lies about another member speaks volumes about you.

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

Will you eva learn?

Another on-topic comment answered by another off-topic ad hominem from you.  So are you able to give one of the objections as you were asked by the poster you were baiting, or will it continue to be your par for the course saltiness?

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

I'm sure people might be as honest as the day is long and faithful in public service yet cruelly unfaithful and duplicitous in their personal life.  Boris Johnson has not given us any evidence that he is such a person.

On the other hand, when one catches a person lying and cheating once, it calls into question their other claims to credibility, and a modicum of cynical scepticism would be no more than sensibly prudent.

Archived