BANGKOK
snoop1130

London court rejects bid to stop PM Johnson's suspension of parliament

Or perhaps it's time to talk about the topic, instead of the people talking about the topic?

Let us stop this nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, vogie said:

You first, oh sod it, lets all go down to spoonies.😂😂😂😂

Your first sensible suggestion in as many threads as I can remember.

Although, to be fair, the benefit of bickering on the internet rather than going down the pub is that it is less likely to result in the police being called in response to fisticuffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Yet another meaningless one liner rather than an actual argument.

Never mind, I'm sure your mates will see it as the epitome of wit and shower you with 'likes.'

Like me or loathe me, it said it all. 

1 hour ago, StreetCowboy said:

I'm sure people might be as honest as the day is long and faithful in public service yet cruelly unfaithful and duplicitous in their personal life.  Boris Johnson has not given us any evidence that he is such a person.

On the other hand, when one catches a person lying and cheating once, it calls into question their other claims to credibility, and a modicum of cynical scepticism would be no more than sensibly prudent.

I can go with that broad brush style. But the other main players are equally dubious.

@7by7. 'Loiner' is referencing a blog in the Spectator regards the so called '40 horrors'. As I respect your analysis I have provided the link below. Would be interested to read your opinion on say three items.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/12/the-top-40-horrors-lurking-in-the-small-print-of-theresa-mays-brexit-deal-2/

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Loiner said:

... The fat lady hasn’t sung yet, but she will by 31st Oct. Common sense will prevail over Remainer cowardice and we’ll be out.

Promises, always promises...

21 hours ago, 7by7 said:
22 hours ago, evadgib said:

Another "I'm still waiting for a...." followed by

from a poster 'outed' for 'liking' his own posts?

Will you eva learn?

"from a poster 'outed' for 'liking' his own posts?" 

Outed by whom and when? (Yep, another question for you to evade!)

Yet again you make an unfounded accusation or statement and when asked for evidence, ignore it.

Experience shows, though, that in about a weeks time you will claim that you did provide it!

19 hours ago, vogie said:

You first, oh sod it, lets all go down to spoonies.😂😂😂😂

Despite Tim Martin's much publicised support for Brexit, you'd be surprised by how many of his customers don't share that view; at least in the many I have visited during my travels to all parts of the UK for work over the last couple of years.

His staff don't share his views either: Anti-Brexit Wetherspoon staff crusade against chain boss’s ‘propaganda’ .

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, nauseus said:

Like me or loathe me, it said it all. 

I don't loathe those with whom I disagree.

I also try to provide reasoned arguments when I do disagree.

I don't merely post (un)witty one liners when I have no argument.

If you have any arguments against the points I raised in the post in question; let's hear them.

@Loiner, yet again you are unable to list even one of the 40 points you claim to have referenced earlier!

Instead you go off on yet another of you interminable rantings!

However, simple1 has thrown you a lifeline:

12 hours ago, simple1 said:

@7by7. 'Loiner' is referencing a blog in the Spectator regards the so called '40 horrors'. As I respect your analysis I have provided the link below. Would be interested to read your opinion on say three items.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/12/the-top-40-horrors-lurking-in-the-small-print-of-theresa-mays-brexit-deal-2/

I'll pass comment once I've read that article by an anonymous author described by The Spectator itself as "The Spectator's gossip columnist, serving up the latest tittle tattle from London and beyond" and compared that "tittle tattle" to what is in the actual agreement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1