BANGKOK
ancharee

Night out in buriram

2 minutes ago, kamalabob2 said:

If the Op has dinner at Oli wine bar he will become aware of how much fun you can have in Buriram.  Klim has a nice lunch, but would not be my first choice of hotel location.  Closer to the bus station hotels such as Tulip Hotel, Buritel Hotel, Sita Princess might be a better quiet location for lodging. The night club and restaurant area called Lively Market, next door to the Hop Inn Hotel is quite "lively". The pubs around Speed can be quite fun. There is nothing boring about Paddy's Irish Pub on a Friday evening. London Steak does some very nice beef dishes at a very fair price. Harley Route 288 is on a ring road, yet the new owner has improved the food and he has excellent serving staff. None of these places are tawdry. 

Good info, thanks'.

4 hours ago, kamalabob2 said:

If the Op has dinner at Oli wine bar he will become aware of how much fun you can have in Buriram.  Klim has a nice lunch, but would not be my first choice of hotel location.  Closer to the bus station hotels such as Tulip Hotel, Buritel Hotel, Sita Princess might be a better quiet location for lodging. The night club and restaurant area called Lively Market, next door to the Hop Inn Hotel is quite "lively". The pubs around Speed can be quite fun. There is nothing boring about Paddy's Irish Pub on a Friday evening. London Steak does some very nice beef dishes at a very fair price. Harley Route 288 is on a ring road, yet the new owner has improved the food and he has excellent serving staff. None of these places are tawdry. 

Oli's bar is Ok if you don't mind paying Bangkok prices.

Not sure if I am allowed to mention here, but there is a forum for expats in Buriram, It may be good to do a google search for this forum and ask the same question again.

Tell me about it. Stayed there last year for a few nights and going again for Moto GP in 3 weeks. Any bar names would be handy.

There’s one Soi with lots of bars, Speed night club and Taiwan Deang. Note these bars are drinking places not pick up places like in Pattaya etc.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Thanks 1

I tried opening the web page NCC1701A posted for extremely friendly massage but Its in Thai, can you post the name in English, Thanks