Looking For A Mini

walker

I'll be moving to CM in a couple months and will, sooner or later, want a car. A real mini (english, not german), '61 onwards, any engine from 898 to 1275 is my first choice. RHD a must. If any of you notice one for sale, I'd appreciate you posting me about it. Preferences follow: 1) deseamed 2) 10" wheels 3) No rust 4) Manageable rust 5) sunroof. But I'll pretty much take what I can get. Thanks.

if you are in bangkok then about half way down ekkamai, going from sukhumvit,on the left hand side is a used car lot, (i think it is the only lot on ekkamai,) next to gleaming porsche is sitting an old style mini. it was there yesterday when i drove past. didnt get a close look but it might have been kitted out with alloys and lamps.

if you are in bangkok then about half way down ekkamai, going from sukhumvit,on the left hand side is a used car lot, (i think it is the only lot on ekkamai,) next to gleaming porsche is sitting an old style mini. it was there yesterday when i drove past. didnt get a close look but it might have been kitted out with alloys and lamps.

Mr Exile (voluntary, I hope), You could do me a great service if you could find an address/email or any other means of contact, as I won't be in BKK for a couple months. Any further details would be appreciated. My email is: [email protected] It's a perfect car for Chiang Mai, cheap enough, and I used to race them (well, a mini-midas, actually), and know all their annoying little vagaries and how to fix them. Alas, I cannot read (or scarcely understand) Thai, so communication must be in English, French or Spanish, in that order. Thanks. walker

I live in Phrae and there are six beautiful examples whizzing around town here. Phrae is 3 hours from CM

If I see one for sale I will mail you.

I used to race them as well, but a few (Ok a lot) years back

I live in Phrae and there are six beautiful examples whizzing around town here.  Phrae is 3 hours from CM

If I see one for sale I will mail you.

I used to race them as well, but a few (Ok a lot) years back

Thanks. My son stacked up my last one, 1275 bored out to 1380 cc, Oselli head, about 115 hp, a fiberglass monocoque Midas body (about 1150 lbs) and enough torque steer, even on 12 inch wheels, to be a little dicey on the wet. Nothing quite as radical this time, as the wife wouldn't even get into the last one.