where have all the hotties gone?

watgate

I am not much of a bar guy but after chatting with a guy I was wondering if his take on things is correct. He said that most bars are now filled with unattractive, older woman.He said that your gorgeously sexy thai ladies are going to other countries to ply their trade and are making beaucoup amounts of money in the process.I have to say when I walk around Chiang Mai and look at the ladies in the bars most are not very appealing. Occasionally you might see a real hottie but they seem to be few and far between. I was also  wondering are most of your lookers advertising  their charms on the net and thus don't frequent the bars anymore? I am interested on hearing from folks who have been around and know the score. Have times changed and are bars a thing of the past for trying to score with true hotties?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As country develops in time more and more "hotties" choose another lifepaths than this.
Those who still want to do this  optimize their trade by using apps/internet/other countries etc.

What is left for bars ? Old ladies who do now know internet/mobile world and have no other profession/alternatives etc..

Bars are now for drinking, telling lies, and shooting pool...

Online dating sites are filled with ladies looking for long term relationships...and an opportunity to supplement their income until Mr. long term comes along...check them out...

If you are in Pattaya...look for profiles which say you need to be in Pattaya to contact them...

53 minutes ago, champers said:

Online means no serving drinks, no meaningless chit chat, no pot washing, no mamasan breathing down your neck, etc, etc.

It also means no fun for the girls  dancing,  drinking, joking,  chatting gossiping with their friends. But Line and FB have had an impact. Smooci, has not brought the price down.

55 minutes ago, petermik said:

Smartphones and the internet have taught the pretty girls how to earn their money these days...no need to work in bars anymore it,s all done onlin

Just now, Puchaiyank said:

Online dating sites are filled with ladies looking for long term relationships...and an opportunity to supplement their income until Mr. long term comes along...check them out...

Well Must be

Spending time at hospitals. Was doing a series of vaccinations, then I tore up my Achilles tendon and meniscus (Don’t ask)

However, the upshot of regular visits to BKK hospital in CM. I am always running into old geezers, with a ‘babe’ in tow. Could be former uni students, or a professional woman and or former bar girls. Maybe not 22 but NOT old and most definitely attractive.

Sugar Daddies are in demand. It’s a renter’s market these days. The economy is not good

1. During low season they go back home because

a. no high paying customers

b. no customers at all

c. have sponsors sending money anyway

2. Hot ones get "boyfriends" very fast who start to sponsor , she no longer works in the bar but drinks her sponsors money away in Insomnia, mixx, 808 or lucifers.

3. They work internet, instead of being tied up in the bar

If you go through most of the bars, all you see is either granny's who can not speak much English , have very little dress sense and no idea how to use make up or little hippo's in some cases big hippo's, however if you head over to Insomnia, Ibar, Lucifer, you will find some hot ones there at double bar prices ????

2 hours ago, petermik said:

Smartphones and the internet have taught the pretty girls how to earn their money these days...no need to work in bars anymore it,s all done online :thumbsup:

As Uber disrupted the taxi industry in many western countries, these apps will eventually see the end of "bar fines" as we know them in Thailand.

4 hours ago, watgate said:

I have to say when I walk around Chiang Mai and look at the ladies in the bars most are not very appealing.

You do know you are posting in the Pattaya forum?

Even 8 years ago I thought there was a big difference in the quantity/quality between the two locations.

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There are still a couple of bars in Bangkok with lots of hotties.

I am so sorry I can't give you more details. But I have to make sure those places don't get too crowded. ???? 

Hintern.jpg.872a242acdd1e962c30d8eb197acc46f.jpg

The hot ones know what they are worth now, huge expensive with the barfine. Falang don't pay? Asian man, no problem.

not in cheap drinking bars your going to in cm. try bkk expensive rooftop bars, expensive hotel bars, expensive restaurant bars...well, you get the idea.

oh, and wear deodorant and ditch the elephant pants, and stop drinking chang beer when you order a drink, and see my video on how to meet women in bars and clubs. it talks about, well, meeting and speaking to women in bars and clubs and overcoming your hesitation meeting women in bars and clubs.

27 minutes ago, fhickson said:

not in cheap drinking bars your going to in cm. try bkk expensive rooftop bars, expensive hotel bars, expensive restaurant bars...well, you get the idea.

oh, and wear deodorant and ditch the elephant pants, and stop drinking chang beer when you order a drink, and see my video on how to meet women in bars and clubs. it talks about, well, meeting and speaking to women in bars and clubs and overcoming your hesitation meeting women in bars and clubs.

Oh boy, not another expert ????????????

See your video? Got to be kidding. Self proclaimed expert based on what? Your 200 posts since joining TV in April? Give us a break, man.

5 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

I met my school teacher wife on line and she's richer than me and has more land than me - I married above me. You obviously are going for the wrong ads

19 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I met my school teacher wife on line and she's richer than me and has more land than me - I married above me. You obviously are going for the wrong ads

Never been disappointed...not looking for wealth or long term relationship...did not have to tell the lady what I wanted...recieved professional service...paid accordingly...kept in touch after...what is not to like?

Archived