where have all the hotties gone?

watgate

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fhickson said:

your afraid of getting cheated on a grab. your weak.

I do find it quite amusing how posters on TV who know nothing about other posters can reach conclusions about them, while simultaneously exhibiting their education level for all to see.

On 9/7/2019 at 6:28 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

There are still a couple of bars in Bangkok with lots of hotties.

I am so sorry I can't give you more details. But I have to make sure those places don't get too crowded. ???? 

Hintern.jpg.872a242acdd1e962c30d8eb197acc46f.jpg

Yeah righto.

What is a "Hottie" anyway?
- A lady with a perfect body, but not rally knowing what to do with a man not wearing any clothes?
- A lady with an unperfect body, but making you soar like an eagle in the middle of the night?
- A lady that combines all of the above? VERY RARE.

A couple of years from now, the "nightlife" will only take place in certain aereas (city hall want's it that way.) WS, Soi 6, Soi 13 1/2, and parts of Soi Buakao.
So, if looking for "Hotties/Companionship" on every street corner, better hurry-up.

- Granted, the "Hotties" are less visible these days. But they are around. Just ask a "Mama-San" and tell her what you want (it helps if "Mama-San" already knows you from previous visits.)
In no time at all, a "Hottie" will sit next to you. (No need to spend precious hours of your holiday to plow thru a hundred doubious "offers" on Tinder etc etc.)
- Of course, once the geographical Concentration of the "Nightlife" is concluded, the price for the "Hotties" will increase some more. Rats!

Compared to when I arrived in '98 the outdoor bars have fallen drastically in quality. Looking in the better dance palaces is like mining for gold after the first flurry of prospectors. But there are still some nuggets and there's no admission cost to have a look. I recently found a little darling of 27 who so mesmerized my Canadian visitor on his first trip that he is buying his return ticket as I type this. I've never tried the Web as I fear false advertising. And I don't know what Line is or how to put a Twitter on.

14 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

you may find this hard to believe, but post count and thai visa join date are not effective barometers for credibility.

to the contrary, in most things, longevity of membership and a high post count should be warning signs.

I agree, get a new profile every 2-3 months , no ones the wiser

Archived