where have all the hotties gone?

watgate

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just last night I met my future wife on soi Buk....no barfine and cooked eggs benedict perfectly for my breakfast.....what about that then U sceptics out there.....:clap2:

p.s. was a little worried however when she stood up earlier to take a leak....am I missing something here :cheesy:

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Just last night I met my future wife on soi Buk....no barfine and cooked eggs benedict perfectly for my breakfast.....what about that then U sceptics out there.....:clap2:

p.s. was a little worried however when she stood up earlier to take a leak....am I missing something here :cheesy:

I think you got screwed.  :giggle:

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Look on the bright side , she can carry all the shopping ????????

20 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There are still a couple of bars in Bangkok with lots of hotties.

I am so sorry I can't give you more details. But I have to make sure those places don't get too crowded. ???? 

Lol.  As if.  There are no such secrets anywhere.  Word gets quick out if there are any such places and things change very fast anyways.  Girls all get sponsored or whatever.

And you are obviously trolling by adding that picture.

21 hours ago, topt said:

You do know you are posting in the Pattaya forum?

Even 8 years ago I thought there was a big difference in the quantity/quality between the two locations.

Yeah....Pattaya, BKK and maybe Phuket are at the top of the heap.  Chiang Mai is at the bottom and Hua Hin is somewhere in the middle.

It's always been my understanding that the hot young ones start off in Bangkok, plying their trade until the lifestyle takes too much of a toll on their looks, and it's too difficult to compete with the new girls who are always floating into the city from the rice fields and such. Then it's down to Phuket, where they look good enough in comparison to make a decent living again for a while. Once that portion of their career takes a deeper cut in their looks, it's time to face the final bar girl destination -- Pattaya. It's the last stop before they are too old and must finally hang up the g-string. Unfortunately, Pattaya seems to have a LOT of women who haven't caught on that it's time to find a new career. 

have spent considerable time on thai trains going for visas and back and around mostly never see attractive girls there. then one day a while back now, i was so moved by a girl walking the isle to go to the toilets that i pulled my camera and videoed her, but not before she covered up her figure hugging dress with a coat. so cant see much in the vid. not going to post it anyhows. yeah so i'd have to agree all the real hotties are no longer to be seen in thailand, sure long ago they were plentiful about but not any more, mostly fatties and uglies abound. most of the farang you see will be by themselves while those few with females will be with old thai women.

but thai society in general is/was still a better place to be than most places on earth none the less.

1 hour ago, Des Pickable said:

have spent considerable time on thai trains going for visas and back and around mostly never see attractive girls there. then one day a while back now, i was so moved by a girl walking the isle to go to the toilets that i pulled my camera and videoed her, but not before she covered up her figure hugging dress with a coat. so cant see much in the vid. not going to post it anyhows. yeah so i'd have to agree all the real hotties are no longer to be seen in thailand, sure long ago they were plentiful about but not any more, mostly fatties and uglies abound. most of the farang you see will be by themselves while those few with females will be with old thai women.

but thai society in general is/was still a better place to be than most places on earth none the less.

speak with her? ha ha ha you must be a newbie to even think thats possible.

outside of specific areas if you try to speak to a thai girls even if it is obvious that she is willing, you will be attacked by any nearby  racist immediately before you even get one sentence out, she will then turn and move away.

4 hours ago, YITB1980 said:

Yeah....Pattaya, BKK and maybe Phuket are at the top of the heap.  Chiang Mai is at the bottom and Hua Hin is somewhere in the middle.

chiang mai has hot girls near cmu university. funny thing is though they never come into the town area and congregate right up near the campus. i think they stay in the student housing most of the time and the hot ones never go anywhere solo. if your a dude watching from down the street they will know and cover up and skitter away.

you need to be introduced by a family member, work associate etc (not a friend) or you can forget the whole enchilada you perv.

On 9/7/2019 at 7:29 PM, RichardColeman said:

I met my school teacher wife on line and she's richer than me and has more land than me - I married above me. You obviously are going for the wrong ads

Since when have men cared about that stuff? Married above you for a man means marrying a 9 when you are a 6 without wealth.

A post in which the quoted content had been altered has been removed:

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

A troll post and the replies have been removed. 

Before i left Phuket about 10 years ago, my neighbour was already on the computer every evening for an hour. She had three guys on the go, and was living a very nice life, alone, shopping and eating out with the girls.Who would want  to stand in a bar all night listening to drivel and being obliged to go off with some horrible guy ? 

5 hours ago, fhickson said:

chiang mai has hot girls near cmu university. funny thing is though they never come into the town area and congregate right up near the campus. i think they stay in the student housing most of the time and the hot ones never go anywhere solo. if your a dude watching from down the street they will know and cover up and skitter away.

you need to be introduced by a family member, work associate etc (not a friend) or you can forget the whole enchilada you perv.

My daughter is one of the hottest girls at CMU, you can't talk to her, she doesn't speak with any men unless you're her dad or brother.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My daughter is one of the hottest girls at CMU, you can't talk to her, she doesn't speak with any men unless you're her dad or brother.

and we all know about Thai girls 'brothers' fner fner

Archived