where have all the hotties gone?

watgate

17 hours ago, Des Pickable said:

have spent considerable time on thai trains going for visas and back and around mostly never see attractive girls there. then one day a while back now, i was so moved by a girl walking the isle to go to the toilets that i pulled my camera and videoed her, but not before she covered up her figure hugging dress with a coat. so cant see much in the vid. not going to post it anyhows. yeah so i'd have to agree all the real hotties are no longer to be seen in thailand, sure long ago they were plentiful about but not any more, mostly fatties and uglies abound. most of the farang you see will be by themselves while those few with females will be with old thai women.

but thai society in general is/was still a better place to be than most places on earth none the less.

take a video on a train... never what you might be getting yourself into!! 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2019 at 10:45 PM, sunnyboy2018 said:

There is a degree of truth in what the OP says but there are still plenty of attractive skilled girls around. Mainly Pattaya and Bangkok.

there are still plenty of very attractive girls in Pattaya-{i only frequent gogo bars}.

i think now is a great time to chase them, most of the bars are still quite quiet, so the girls get 'keener'..

ive talked to many mammassan and 'longterm' ladies about the lack of customers and that many men spend less now..

many of the ladies are aware that expats and tourists-now have less money to spend at bars...

the girls in bars ,are always changing..new ones everyday...

The beauties are no longer in the classic places, they work elsewhere. Mostly got worse since the coup and midnight closing times.

I would not like to share the few places I know either as it will ruin it.
But I have to say, nowadays they all look like 7nd hand and obese with ages of 30-50 years old in CM... They should buy us a drink.
Oh and actually, even those who are older and not the best looking, dare to charge prices that are just out of order.

Massage girls on the other end, so many good looking ones... But that is not the same game and experience. 
Only reason I still pass by is because it is on the way home and I know some people there, have to say, going less and less, soon never. It's boring nowadays.

16 minutes ago, nickmondo said:

there are loads of lovely girls still working everywhere.

for sure there are older, less attractive.

but loads of hotties still around, always will be

Either you mean the 1-2 girls in a bar with 15 ugly ones, who then up charges or thinks she is God because of that.. Or they are used to suck drinks from the customer to their sad and poor co-workers (who should not be working there in the first place).
Ruins it, but yes, by the eye, always a nice looker there. I see people coming for drinks and pool only nowadays, only those drunk enough might take one home.

Most get late elsewhere, at least, of the many visitors I know.

This is just the reality these days, Everyone has noticed it. 5 Years ago in phuket there was young stunners everywhere in the bars...These days most are 30-35+ and very hard to find a 8 or a 9 let alone a 10. Our theory is all the really hot ones have basically moved on to using social media especially instagram to make a living instead.

9 minutes ago, theonetrueaussie said:

This is just the reality these days, Everyone has noticed it. 5 Years ago in phuket there was young stunners everywhere in the bars...These days most are 30-35+ and very hard to find a 8 or a 9 let alone a 10. Our theory is all the really hot ones have basically moved on to using social media especially instagram to make a living instead.

As well to places for locals, as I suspect there are more Thais that pay (good money too) than there are Farangs paying it.
Many are working abroad nowadays as well. New generation girls seem to not be interested, have to say, they are right. At least they have self respect.

But yeah, what would you do? Sit all day in a bar, drinking alcohol to ruin your health, while earning little to nothing OR..... sit at home, chilling, wait for a prospect to pop up on the app, get there and cash money within 2 hours, back home.

On 9/7/2019 at 6:14 PM, watgate said:

but after chatting with a guy I was wondering if his take on things is correct. He said that most bars are now filled with unattractive, older woman.He said that your gorgeously sexy thai ladies are going to other countries to ply their trade and are making beaucoup amounts of money in the process.

That is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. Yup they just got their passport went to an embassy applied for a visa by declaring " I make my living on my back". Got that visa, flew on over and are now rolling in the dough.   The comments about the smart phone  or with Tinder  all make sense. Think about who you listen to, bars are not the best place for good information.

2 minutes ago, marin said:

That is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. Yup they just got their passport went to an embassy applied for a visa by declaring " I make my living on my back". Got that visa, flew on over and are now rolling in the dough.   The comments about the smart phone  or with Tinder  all make sense. Think about who you listen to, bars are not the best place for good information.

TBH it’s not that difficult to get a Tourist Visa too the UK, once they arrive they can just ‘disappear’ no 90 Day Reporting,TM30 etc.

As long as they disappear under the radar they can do as they please, stay as long as they like. If they get caught the UK Government will provide a free flight back too Thailand.

1 minute ago, marin said:

Thai girls have been a big presence in the Middle East for a long time. Easy to get visad for Bahrain  UAE, Oman, Malaysia,  Korea etc. Although Tinder, social media and mobile phones having an impact on the scene such modern things are not incompatible with regular bars  clubs, go go bars etc The are mutually incompatible. The mobile approach is less social, less fun and less secure both for girls and customers. As a customer I take both approaches as do the girls.

going to other countries to ply their trade

And walking straight into trafficking and some really horrible experiences.

In CM the average age is 35  but there are still "new" ones arriving every week.  Most of them don't last.  They either get tired when they find out there are very few customers or then never fully realized what they were getting into in the first place.  But they all still face the same dilemma of 8000 baht per month in a factory or the same in maybe two nights.  

Maybe they have all gone home to Isan. Go to a karaoke joint near any town and there are half a dozen hotties for every customer. The problem is it can be hard to tell who is underage and many are from Laos (not that that is a bad thing). 

16 hours ago, fhickson said:

chiang mai has hot girls near cmu university. funny thing is though they never come into the town area and congregate right up near the campus. i think they stay in the student housing most of the time and the hot ones never go anywhere solo. if your a dude watching from down the street they will know and cover up and skitter away.

you need to be introduced by a family member, work associate etc (not a friend) or you can forget the whole enchilada you perv.

Disagree. Plenty of them working as sideline girls or in the chuk wow massage shops.

5 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

And walking straight into trafficking and some really horrible experiences.

In CM the average age is 35  but there are still "new" ones arriving every week.  Most of them don't last.  They either get tired when they find out there are very few customers or then never fully realized what they were getting into in the first place.  But they all still face the same dilemma of 8000 baht per month in a factory or the same in maybe two nights.  

A programme on TV the other week, Australian Border Police raided a house, found a Thai couple, they hadn’t been paid in weeks. The employer threatened too report them if they kept insisting, one way ticket back too Thailand penniless after being there for 2 years.

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

My daughter is one of the hottest girls at CMU, you can't talk to her, she doesn't speak with any men unless you're her dad or brother.

Unless you have her under 24-hour surveillance, permit me to doubt that.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Unless you have her under 24-hour surveillance, permit me to doubt that.

Hehe indeed, they are just scared of their family to find out, mean while getting laid since 16.
That is how short time hotels came into existence for a big part. Have many Thai friends, married now, who had a secret relationship for years beforehand.

CMU girls are easy to get, but obviously they are generally not interested in someone the age of their dad.
If you are of a similar age, not too much older, they are super easy to get in the local pubs and places, maybe just not on the first date.

are bars a thing of the past for trying to score with true hotties?

I'm sure that there are many bars where you can score with true hotties. What I can't tell you is if there are still bars where you can purchase the company of said hotties. ???? 

3 minutes ago, tabarin said:

Hehe indeed, they are just scared of their family to find out, mean while getting laid since 16.
That is how short time hotels came into existence for a big part.

CMU girls are easy to get, but obviously they are generally not interested in someone the age of their dad.
If you are of a similar age, not too much older, they are super easy to get in the local pubs and places, maybe just not on the first date.

They are more interested in older Thai guys - the ones that can commit to long term maintenance of 2 - 3 years while they complete their fairly ineffectual education.

I remember one who actually published a detailed budget of expenses.

Farangs who can read Thai would probably do well.

Lucky I prefer older women, a fetish I developed as a teenager. I saw some very attractive ones working in the open-faced bars last night, but the wife was with me so I couldn't tell them so. I might add, that at 75 my older women preference doesn't mean older than me, it's more like older than young hotties. The wife is 49 which is plenty young enough for me.

1 minute ago, maxcorrigan said:

Yep, grab a granny night we used to call it in the UK, Halcyon days!

I remember them well in the Mecca Dance Halls, midweek, I was apprentice and when we were working out of town the older fellas used too frequent them, culminating in a few broken marriages though.

Recently holidayed in Singapore with my Thai wife for a couple of weeks.   We stayed near the top of Orchard Road and when we walked back to the residence we were staying at there were many thai girls, along with other asian nationalities plying their trade outside the 4 floors of hoares.   I didn't see any 'hotties' and many were older women.   Mainly Indian guys trying their luck.   When we travel to my wifes family in Issan I see many 'hotties' out and about there.

Archived