where have all the hotties gone?

watgate

18 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

They are more interested in older Thai guys - the ones that can commit to long term maintenance of 2 - 3 years while they complete their fairly ineffectual education.

I remember one who actually published a detailed budget of expenses.

Farangs who can read Thai would probably do well.

Complete BS, perhaps a 3% of them are like that. That is such a old pervert thought, to think all students look for money.
Most want to earn their own and date someone for the sake of dating and having fun, not money.

I never had to pay a single baht to any student girl. They would even drive me home in their car.
Actually, I think most farangs have such bad luck, because they think it is about that. Which is a huge turn down for them.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AAArdvark said:

And walking straight into trafficking and some really horrible experiences.

In CM the average age is 35  but there are still "new" ones arriving every week.  Most of them don't last.  They either get tired when they find out there are very few customers or then never fully realized what they were getting into in the first place.  But they all still face the same dilemma of 8000 baht per month in a factory or the same in maybe two nights.  

With other words, they are lazy to do an actual job. I'm sure most of them could earn more than that, there is so many jobs.
I can't even fill 2 positions because of it, they will always go on holiday if paying them too much as well. Students want, but no time.

I actually spoke to a few in the past weeks, in Loy Kroh, offered them a job at a friends place, paying 12K for 6 hour work days, none interested.

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You already knew the answer.

Why shuffle around a chrome pole for hours, or sit in a bar beer getting bored when one can go straight to the ATM?

See all those bargirls in love with their phones in the bar beers? IMO they are not discussing recipies.

they arent allowed their phones in most gogo bars-another reason why gogo bars are much better.

2 hours ago, tabarin said:

Complete BS, perhaps a 3% of them are like that. That is such a old pervert thought, to think all students look for money.
Most want to earn their own and date someone for the sake of dating and having fun, not money.

I never had to pay a single baht to any student girl. They would even drive me home in their car.
Actually, I think most farangs have such bad luck, because they think it is about that. Which is a huge turn down for them.

It is more likely 3% of them come from sufficiently well-to-do families,  who can afford to support them through university. Probably 50% or more are struggling to make ends meet, so of course they are looking for money.

Drive you home in their car? Sell something else, Monsieur Girard. And refrain from posting personal abuse.

2 hours ago, tabarin said:

Many of the short-time motels in Chiang Mai seem to be located very close to the assorted universities, I have no idea why.

And many of the ladies are working Thai beer bars in the evenings.

40 minutes ago, mikey00 said:

Same here buddy, piece of pis.

Most guys here rolling their eyes at knowledge, have boned only hookers or grannies thinking they've got game

OP are staying in Chiang Mai, but this is the Pattaya forum. I would say that it's much easier to find sexier girls here than in Chiang Mai if that's important. 

4 hours ago, Golden Brown said:

Recently holidayed in Singapore with my Thai wife for a couple of weeks.   We stayed near the top of Orchard Road and when we walked back to the residence we were staying at there were many thai girls, along with other asian nationalities plying their trade outside the 4 floors of hoares.   I didn't see any 'hotties' and many were older women.   Mainly Indian guys trying their luck.   When we travel to my wifes family in Issan I see many 'hotties' out and about there.

Whydya think I relocated to Udon?

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Only had one then? Only joking.

I only ever had one that was "enthusiastic". However, I was never into gymnastics in the sack, so not a problem. Much more important was that they never said had a headache or such like BS to avoid the biz.

Even more important was that I never had to have an unattractive partner, and though some were not nice people, they were a tiny minority.

I used to have a problem trying to get rid of them the next day. I would make an excuse i have to go to the office otherwise they want to hang with you all day, those days are long gone!

1 hour ago, ericthai said:

I used to have a problem trying to get rid of them the next day. I would make an excuse i have to go to the office otherwise they want to hang with you all day, those days are long gone!

lets hope they suggested something healthy like vegetarian meals and working out rather then drinking and sitting around complaining!

9 hours ago, Des Pickable said:

about two seconds worth of her walking past.

i've had beautiful young girls take pictures of me when i am just sitting on a bench waiting for shops to open was only a month or two ago. is that Disgusting too?

others who take a picture of me and send it to someone then sit expectantly waiting for a reply. if they get the nod back they then up the anti.

neither of these two instances were in Thailand, different countries in SEA yes.

2 seconds or 2 minutes, video taping girls is simply creepy.

are u keeping the videos for your wank bank?

if I ever caught some falang sex tourist or anyone for that matter video taping my daughter, he wouldn't have to worry about doing it a second time. 

And people on this forum wonder why the Thais don't want us here anymore.

My personal theory is Thailand girls are not in this business for survival anymore. They are the one to choose now. Something that has happened in the western world long time ago. It is just a business now, no soul , no desire, no need to feed your baby or mother next morning. Come to Pattaya and meet a new breed of night girls. Care not about anybody but themselves. You could buy some love for dollars in the past. These days money buys nothing.

12 minutes ago, Zikomat said:

My personal theory is Thailand girls are not in this business for survival anymore. They are the one to choose now. Something that has happened in the western world long time ago. It is just a business now, no soul , no desire, no need to feed your baby or mother next morning. Come to Pattaya and meet a new breed of night girls. Care not about anybody but themselves. You could buy some love for dollars in the past. These days money buys nothing.

yeah but you have to look in the mirror too, you aint the hansum young stud you were in the past so you arent bringing out the best of what might be. me i gave up long ago there, figured i wasnt cutting it anymore

1 hour ago, Ron jeremy said:

2 seconds or 2 minutes, video taping girls is simply creepy.

are u keeping the videos for your wank bank?

if I ever caught some falang sex tourist or anyone for that matter video taping my daughter, he wouldn't have to worry about doing it a second time. 

And people on this forum wonder why the Thais don't want us here anymore.

look at it this way, i am leaving all the transvestites for you.

often when i am taking pictures of something, girls that i havent even notice are there end up secreting themselves into my photo mostly i dont want them there. its as though they see me taking a picture and then discretely move into the picture. looking back i have quite a few where that has happened

31 minutes ago, Des Pickable said:

look at it this way, i am leaving all the transvestites for you.

often when i am taking pictures of something, girls that i havent even notice are there end up secreting themselves into my photo mostly i dont want them there. its as though they see me taking a picture and then discretely move into the picture. looking back i have quite a few where that has happened

I take it that you must be the second coming of Brad Pitt.

Or maybe you wear a T-shirt that screams "talent scout". Or "Hollywood Recruitment Team".

Whatever your secret is, you should be able to write a book (oh sh*t, another one) and sell it for big bucks.

48 minutes ago, Des Pickable said:

yeah but you have to look in the mirror too, you aint the hansum young stud you were in the past so you arent bringing out the best of what might be. me i gave up long ago there, figured i wasnt cutting it anymore

Since when it become so important for the man to look like a hollywood star to be respected and adored by Thailand women? This is what I am talking about.  Being a Hollywood style looking man I would prefer to spend my time in Paris and only there. I came to Thailand to feel like a star and not being a star. Not anymore. I think you don’t understand many important things in this life. That “looks” thing is so childish and hollywoodish...

10 minutes ago, Zikomat said:

Since when it become so important for the man to look like a hollywood star to be respected and adored by Thailand women? This is what I am talking about.  Being a Hollywood style looking man I would prefer to spend my time in Paris and only there. I came to Thailand to feel like a star and not being a star. Not anymore. I think you don’t understand many important things in this life. That “looks” thing is so childish and hollywoodish...

thanks for the pointers God.

14 minutes ago, neeray said:

I take it that you must be the second coming of Brad Pitt.

Or maybe you wear a T-shirt that screams "talent scout". Or "Hollywood Recruitment Team".

Whatever your secret is, you should be able to write a book (oh sh*t, another one) and sell it for big bucks.

actually its a pain being so hansum i have to purposely dress like a homeless decrepit dishevelled   person or else i am continually wiping off homos every time i step outside. mostly it still doesnt completely work unfortunately

Archived