BANGKOK
rooster59

U.S. House panel probes fortunes of airport near Trump resort in Scotland

14 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Donald Trump is a guy who would steal toilet paper from a family restaurant in order to save money (while stiffing the waitress at the same time); I shudder to think how much he is weaseling out of US tax-payers.

I have said it before and will say it again;

Donald Trump is an ever-expanding cloud of toxic waste that defiles everything it touches.

God help us all.

Wonder if Trump is weaseling as much out of US tax payers as Trudeau is out of Canadian ones?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

3 years of ever more frantic searching, and ever more farcical new ideas to nail him at any cost for any crime. There will be an election very soon. I take it that by playing these silly games the opposition have essentially thrown in the towel. This latest plan looks a real winner, this should save thousands of lives back home and enrich America like nothing has ever done. An airport in SCOTLAND?!? Good luck with it!

There’s just this annoyingly inconvenient (for trump) thing called a constitution. You know, the thing he swore to defend and uphold - but of course he lied, as usual. This warrants investigation as a possible breach of said constitution. It may be that these military flights always land at Prestwick (they don’t), so why are they doing so now a man who couldn’t lie straight in bed is in the WH?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, jany123 said:

TopDeadSenter

T....D......S

Trump Delusion Syndrome.

i get it now... so obvious... 😂😂😂

Well top dead centre  is well and truly after any spark was generated, also seems appropriate 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Can you imagine the explaining that would be demanded if there had been any incidents or accidents with any of the military movements through Prestwick. Why go to a secure military base when you can use a pissant airport like Prestwick? And yes, I am familiar with the airport.

• Like 1

President Trump is FANTASTIC , the US and the world are lucky to have him in the White House . The 2020 election will see a landside election for him . The left and snowflakes hate him ,he beat poor crooked Hillary . 🖕

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Maybe congress should investigate all the members that have become multimillionaires while in office.

Just saying ....

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2