6 month overstay - Lucky Escape

3 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

Much respect to the second IMO that did the right thing.

Much respect for an officer who obliviously knows that the person he's abetting is gaming the system and falsifying the funds requirement? 

9 hours ago, geronimo said:

I have an agent who does everything, including putting the funds up etc,

1 hour ago, Suradit69 said:

Much respect for an officer who obliviously knows that the person he's abetting is gaming the system and falsifying the funds requirement? 

Well what are the choices?  Do you want Geronimo thrown out?  Apparently he has a wife a child.  Normally in most countries he would not need a big bank account to stay.  Maybe you can help all three of them go live in your country on welfare because he doesn’t sound employable at this point, listening to his posts ....although before I had the impression he was a younger guy??  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2019 at 2:56 AM, RAZZELL said:

I personally know a Thai woman who's husband had been doing this for about 9 years.

All came unstuck this year and they booted him out saying he had a 9 year overstay!

RAZZ

That's going to be a story that's going to be repeated for a lot of people_______those were the days my friend,we thought they,f never end

On 9/10/2019 at 1:27 PM, amykat said:

Well what are the choices?  Do you want Geronimo thrown out?  Apparently he has a wife a child.  Normally in most countries he would not need a big bank account to stay.  Maybe you can help all three of them go live in your country on welfare because he doesn’t sound employable at this point, listening to his posts ....although before I had the impression he was a younger guy??  

Their country,their rules,you,'re just a guest at the end of the day.

Glad to hear it all turned out well, I do love a happy ending ( but enough about my sex life !! ).

Common sense prevails in the end and good to hear that the IO showed some leniency ( although some will probably say he was only protecting his interests ).

POTY wouldn’t be the same with you doing the commentary from behind bars !!

Seriously though, happy for you , your wife and child.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Glad to hear it all turned out well, I do love a happy ending ( but enough about my sex life !! ).

Common sense prevails in the end and good to hear that the IO showed some leniency ( although some will probably say he was only protecting his interests ).

POTY wouldn’t be the same with you doing the commentary from behind bars !!

Seriously though, happy for you , your wife and child.

If I got locked up, I would expect all you guys to chip in and get me out! Otherwise the POTY would be a farce!

If I got locked up, I would expect all you guys to chip in and get me out! Otherwise the POTY would be a farce!

I wouldn’t rely on us guys to chip in , not if I were me !!
But I am me ????, wth am I talking about !! ( I really shouldn’t be drinking this early !!)

As for the POTY being a farce ??, I think that horse has bolted, I expect this years to be a sad affair , sad to say but interest in POTY is at an all time low.
Maybe if the Thai government tried to ban it expats would get interested try to resurrect it ??
( I really shouldn’t be talking politics this early !! ).

Just now, Andrew Dwyer said:

I wouldn’t rely on us guys to chip in , not if I were me !!
But I am me ????, wth am I talking about !! ( I really shouldn’t be drinking this early !!)

As for the POTY being a farce ??, I think that horse has bolted, I expect this years to be a sad affair , sad to say but interest in POTY is at an all time low.
Maybe if the Thai government tried to ban it expats would get interested try to resurrect it ??
( I really shouldn’t be talking politics this early !! ).

I plan to hang up my microphone this year and don the jockey gear and battle for the title. TV are looking for a replacement commentator, perhaps you should apply.

• Like 1

I plan to hang up my microphone this year and don the jockey gear and battle for the title. TV are looking for a replacement commentator, perhaps you should apply.

Not me , I don’t take criticism well [emoji51]

Shame you’re not gonna do the commentary, but I understand fully, good luck with the POTY, you can rely on my vote .