BANGKOK
webfact

Busted! Canadian woman stole a bag at Suvarnabhumi carousel

21 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Oh Canada  😮

I bet she is from Nanaimo too.  

I think she's from Calgary, that's where one of her Facebook friends is from who is defending her, saying "...The red bag is hers, she wasn't stealing it." 

Always put something big and distinctive on your bag, prevents mix ups, helps you spot it easier and does away with "Oh I thought it was mine" excuse for thieves, might even discourage them taking yours in the first place for that reason.

On September 12, 2019 at 3:51 PM, ChoakMyDee said:

I think she's from Calgary, that's where one of her Facebook friends is from who is defending her, saying "...The red bag is hers, she wasn't stealing it." 

What's with these Alberta women giving us a bad name.  The freak who did the graffiti in Chiang Mai on the wall last year  was from Grand Prairie. They've been talking about separating once again maybe we should just boot'em.

On 9/13/2019 at 6:14 AM, Greyhat said:

Always put something big and distinctive on your bag, prevents mix ups, helps you spot it easier and does away with "Oh I thought it was mine" excuse for thieves, might even discourage them taking yours in the first place for that reason.

I used to travel a lot for work.  I was tempted to spray paint my suitcase with something like:

My bag, not yours!

Stolen!

Not all bags look alike!

Or something similar.

• Like 1

Food that bad on Air Canada she hoped it was a piece of Roasted Moose inside.!.🦌

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:38 PM, webfact said:

She reportedly admitted the theft and said this was her first time.

For any of you who don't speak Canadian, let me translate for you.

"First time she got Caught!"

• Like 1

I have no sympathy for people like her. I say open the door and toss her out over the Pacific on her return flight. Good to feed the sharks.

pity there was no highly illegal contraband in the Canadian female thiefs bag...she fully would have deserved to rot in a seedy Thai jail. How would you feel, if somebody stole your suitcase carrying all your stuff bought back from abroad on your return to Thailand ?