Viral Video: Thai boy covers his mum in kisses at the school gate

webfact

Viral Video: Thai boy covers his mum in kisses at the school gate

7pm.jpg

A video that shows a Thai boy slathering his mother in kisses before saying goodbye at the school gate has gone viral on Thai social media. 

'Caught' on CCTV mum pulls up on a motorcycle with "Nong Ice" who is a M1 (first year of secondary) pupil at Khong Thong Withaya school in Nakorn Pathom. 

Ice gives a brief wai then the kissing begins before he heads off to class for the day.

Teachers said that Ice does this every day and is always first to arrive at school at 6 am. 

The feel good footage has been viewed 1.5 million times with 23,000 shares and 50,000 likes. 

Source: Manager Online

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-10

33 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Pity they cannot wear helmets and have a hope of staying alive, if they come off.

Pity that people can’t mind their own business, if they don’t wear seatbelts or helmet that’s not our problem, they don’t hurt us...

should focus on drunk drives,speeding,reckless driving, running on redlight, illegal u-turn, building safer roads, the list is endless.

3 minutes ago, Totoandlilly said:

Pity that people can’t mind their own business, if they don’t wear seatbelts or helmet that’s not our problem, they don’t hurt us...

should focus on drunk drives,speeding,reckless driving, running on redlight, illegal u-turn, building safer roads, the list is endless.

agree and I add stop police corruption. It can be done if / when there is a will.

4 hours ago, Totoandlilly said:

Scraping up someone's brains off the road who didn't have a helmet ain't fun.  They are hurting more than just themselves.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Teachers said that Ice does this every day and is always first to arrive at school at 6 am. 

Cos Mum's off to another job. Sit around until school starts at 8am.

'Thanks Mum, is my battery fully charged so I can play Facebook til school starts? '

1 minute ago, wgdanson said:

Yep, both! But we were never left out side school for a couple of hours.

Left home alone perhaps ! Don’t see he,s left outside anywhere as teachers see him arrive. Hard up for kicks when you knock a kid for being early for school and showing his mum affection .

14 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

So maybe mum has to work at 7 am some where far away you expect the boy to walk

to school and there is no school bus every where

well i walked back from school 4 miles so i could spend the bus fare, until 11 yrs old then made a bike from the tip. we had no car or motorbike.

Archived