TM30 With 90-Day Report At CW?

Thanks for info,  went to site put in pp number,plus ref- number my other half tells 

me they cannot find me...... (message comes up) and I thought I HAD CRACKED IT

i hit green button and it sends me back for pp details and ref number fed up have 

filled  it in 5 times......

15 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

I can picture it now...

"Mister, my system shows you make trip every weekend in the last three years. Have to pay fine 120,000 baht for you, and same for landlord..."

I got 15 years of non compliance, I might ask them 'did you lose them?' I just lost the last receipt. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I got 15 years on non compliance, I might ask them 'did you lose them?' I just lost the last receipt. 

Indeed, it'd be hard for them to prove they hadn't. I've non-complied since 1998, so I've lost count of how many previous offences I must have racked up.

I'm tempted to tell them I blew the spoils of my TM30 ducking on a GT200 bomb detector. Since they also bought more than 800 of them (at 600 large apiece) they've got to be sympathetic. 

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been reported and removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.