Vacuum Cleaner

carlyai

Thanks for the replies. Bought a more conventional Samsung from Homepro. Good service and we tested a few brands and the Samsung seemed OK.

Wifey's birthday today, so had to buy her something special for herself. I'm a good husband.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Beggar said:

Check reviews before you buy one. I saw a report on TV and there the problems were that they are not as good/strong as conventional ones and that you have to charge them very often. So check how many minutes they run with one charge. 

Good point. 5 hours charging for 50 minutes use....with a cheap one.

1 hour ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

This must be a good one or only written down in the description. After this TV report I decided not to buy one and I hate the cable of my vacuum cleaner a lot. 

2 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Just was looking at the test report again. The most expensive one Dyson 39 minutes. But at full power only 8 Minutes! The report is in German. But here a screen shot of the results how long they run. You have the minutes at the minimum power on the left and at the maximum power on the right. 

Akku.jpg

I have had two. They last about a year before the batteries die. Cost as much at the service centre to replace the batteries as the purchase price of the Vacuum.

Do yourself a favour and get a small vacuum that you can plug in. It's cheaper too!

Archived