BANGKOK
fforest1

Stickman says Hooters Silom is closing...

Stickmans latest...

Just around the corner from Patpong, at the large Hooters branch on Silom Road some of the girls are saying that it will close at the end of this month. Girls at the Sukhumvit soi 15 branch have been saying the same thing…so it really does look like Silom Hooters is about to be goneburger. Apparently, the girls at the Silom branch will have the option to work in other branches of Hooters in Bangkok, if they so wish. Why is it closing? No idea, but with rumours of a 7-figure (yes, SEVEN) monthly rent, that’s a lot of burgers and beer to sell just to break even.

I think Hooters food is ok but pretty expensive especially for drinks.... 

Edited by fforest1

2 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

I think Hooters food is ok but pretty expensive

But you're free to look at their hooters whilst eating.

Never understood why they opened shop in Thailand in the first place, why would you waste time in Hooters if there are girl bars.

Last time in Nana I saw like 4-5 guys sitting there, looking depressed and lonely, with hooter girls dancing around them.
While me across, sitting with 20 bar girls, ALONE, getting all the fun and attention. Guess it was cheaper for them to only buy for themselves in hooters.

Personally, the girls in there were nothing special either, just the arrogant ones that look a bit better, could as well visit a shopping mall for that.

Edited by tabarin
  • Like 1

Not surprised. I have been in there a few times and it has always been about 20% full.