Britain will leave the EU on time, PM Johnson's adviser Cummings says

snoop1130

9 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:
18 hours ago, kingdong said:

Cameron made it clear his party would honour the result,get over it.

You are right and so did Labour. Then changed its mind, then changed its n mind again and well nobody knows what the Labour party would honour, except themselves.

So you say that voting against May's deal because it contained things they didn't like makes Labour dishonourable.

So what does that make Rees-Mogg, all three times, and Johnson, twice, doing exactly the same for, they say, exactly the same reasons?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Thank you for yet again proving my point for me.

In case you missed it, I repeat, there is only one poll which counts, and all of we British should be given the opportunity to participate in it and cast our votes in a final, legally binding referendum.

If you are so confident in the polls whose results you prefer, why you so terrified of having that vote?

I doubt if anyone is "terrified " of anything.  Just like Eire ,vote until you get the result you want,after that another vote to get the result the others were not happy with,ridiculous outcome.

It was voted on in 2016 ,now awaiting outcome,pity the ones who feel aggrieved,should have got out of bed

3 minutes ago, zorrow424 said:

Absolutely up to Boris to call the shots. Its been 3 years,three years of "awkward questioning"  how much more time needed?

Nobody knows the absolute outcome of anything,but if anything the positives are now about to be unveiled as to deal/no deal,but without a doubt Brexit is about to happen

He was elected PM on the back of 90k Tory party members it's absolutely not up to him to call the shots but hey ho you leavers have a strange take on democracy.Judging by what's happening in the courts he may be in trouble now that's a positive.

It's clear he is trying to dodge any sort of hard questions in the Commons by the elected members that's why he shut down Parliament,why in god's name would the opposition do anything to help him that's not their job

The brexit chickens are coming home to roost.

26 minutes ago, zorrow424 said:

Absolutely up to Boris to call the shots. Its been 3 years,three years of "awkward questioning"  how much more time needed?

Nobody knows the absolute outcome of anything,but if anything the positives are now about to be unveiled as to deal/no deal,but without a doubt Brexit is about to happen

Boris has been one of those asking May the awkward questions. Now that he is the one who has to answer them he's doing all he can to avoid them!

Be very interested to see how he copes when his grass root party members question him at the Tory conference! Will he threaten to expel them from the party?

I hope that Boris, or rather Cummings, does have some positives to present to Brussels to get a deal acceptable to both the remaining 27 members and the UK Parliament.

I then hope that deal and the other two options of no deal or remain are put to the British people in a final, legally binding referendum based on the type of transferable vote system I've previously described many times; but will do so again if you wish.

3 minutes ago, zorrow424 said:

I doubt if anyone is "terrified " of anything.  Just like Eire ,vote until you get the result you want,after that another vote to get the result the others were not happy with,ridiculous outcome.

It was voted on in 2016 ,now awaiting outcome,pity the ones who feel aggrieved,should have got out of bed

Just like the British voters the Irish were lied to and when they were given the facts and the chance to vote again they grabbed it and with their eyes wide open voted on the side of the EU.

5 minutes ago, adammike said:

Just like the British voters the Irish were lied to and when they were given the facts and the chance to vote again they grabbed it and with their eyes wide open voted on the side of the EU.

Don't tell me they pulled off the "super gonorrhea outbreak" in Ireland as well...? Surely not!?

5 minutes ago, adammike said:

Irish? eyes wide open? beg to differ there.   Eire is going to be in big trouble after Brexit,the geographical layout spells that out. Was not named as populated by"useful idiots "for nothing    

six more weeks,just six more weeks will sort it all out

14 minutes ago, zorrow424 said:

Personally, i did get out of bed and did vote.

I talk to both Remain and Leave supporters here in the UK. A lot of those who are now feeling aggrieved are those who voted 'Leave' only to discover they were lied to by Cummings and his political mouthpieces about what Leaving actually meant and by Farage about what Remain meant.

Most of those I talk to, including Leavers, are also totally pee'd off with Parliament and want the decision put back into the hands of the people.

18 hours ago, Amma09 said:

I'm not going to challenge you. I wish you to question yourself when the time is right. 

There was no challenge, just a response to your post.

So you have no sensible reply, you have no links, you even cut my post. So I will repeat it for you.

If you have none then IMHO your post is bovine excretia.

22 minutes ago, adammike said:

He was elected PM on the back of 90k Tory party members it's absolutely not up to him to call the shots but hey ho you leavers have a strange take on democracy.Judging by what's happening in the courts he may be in trouble now that's a positive.

It's clear he is trying to dodge any sort of hard questions in the Commons by the elected members that's why he shut down Parliament,why in god's name would the opposition do anything to help him that's not their job

The brexit chickens are coming home to roost.

Who elected Jeremy Corbyn to be the leader of the Labour party.

Surprise surprise, it was done at the conference of the Labour party.

No public voting was allowed.

2 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Personally, i did get out of bed and did vote.

I talk to both Remain and Leave supporters here in the UK. A lot of those who are now feeling aggrieved are those who voted 'Leave' only to discover they were lied to by Cummings and his political mouthpieces about what Leaving actually meant and by Farage about what Remain meant.

Most of those I talk to, including Leavers, are also totally pee'd off with Parliament and want the decision put back into the hands of the people.

Had enough of this,leave means leave,it was immigration,the one thing you love,that spurred the leave vote ,and again it will become a major feature,far more of an issue than Cummings or his posse can manipulate.  Cummings is nothing,just an ideas man,Boris forms his own opinions,resigning right now might be the way to go though,instant GE,and yes Boris would win ,hands down,now you will be frightened of that

2 minutes ago, zorrow424 said:

Had enough of this,leave means leave,it was immigration,the one thing you love,that spurred the leave vote ,and again it will become a major feature,far more of an issue than Cummings or his posse can manipulate.  Cummings is nothing,just an ideas man,Boris forms his own opinions,resigning right now might be the way to go though,instant GE,and yes Boris would win ,hands down,now you will be frightened of that

I love immigration? What makes you say that? Is it because I spend most of my time here giving advice to British citizens who want to live here with their Thai partner? Are you against that?

Putting words into another persons mouth is a typical response from @evadgib; you're not perchance related are you?

Yes, Cummings is the ideas man. He has the ideas and then Boris tries to put them into practice!

10 minutes ago, zorrow424 said:

I must be misunderstanding.  What makes you think that if Boris resigned there would be an immediate GE?

Archived