BANGKOK
webfact

Trump's 'very bad' Bahamian drug dealers? U.S. data shows little evidence

6 hours ago, Tug said:

They have dark skins Donald is what he is he is 100%unamerican to turn away victims of a natural disaster is not the American way

I lived in Florida during the Mariel Boatlift. The U.S. thought at the time it was doing the right thing. It turned out to be a disaster. Sometimes good intentions are just that, good intentions. But, not always the right thing.

10 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Send them some aid....no need to have the whole country over leeching off the system.

But thats not why trump is refusing them.

they are refused because trump says they are drug dealers

Edited by Sujo
  • Like 1

Also, please note: People from the Bahamas coming into the US, after a hurricane ripped their island(s) apart: bad people!

Taliban, killing thousands of US citizens in 9/11 attacks: could be generally invited for political talks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Savvy and sly Bahammian drug lords and gang leaders (all four of them), playing the long con, arranged a Cat 5 hurricane to wipe out their island so they could sneak into the U.S.

Sheesh, it's less than 100 miles by speedboat, plenty of ways to sneak in.

Almost choked on my drink I had to laugh so hard. You just made my day, thanks MTLS!

• Like 1

dont know if one would apply that to natural disaster victims but 

Latin American drug cartels: the biggest threat of the Caribbean

Dear Editor,

Despite how much safer the Caribbean region is on matters of economic stability and less serious forms of crime compared to Central America. However, the larger set of Caribbean nations are plagued by rampant crime between petty and serious offences, more complex street gangs, compromised officials exposed to corruption and wasted funds on security forces and failed youth reform programs. Those countries are being destabilized by mere criminal gangs controlling the streets and corrupt officials who lay in bed with major gang leaders.

The problems from Jamaica, Haiti, The Bahamas, Barbados, and Trinidad and Tobago are beginning to spread to other countries in terms of rampant criminal activities and too many times we ask questions rather than simply investigating the plague of corruption and crime.

https://thenassauguardian.com/2019/07/05/latin-american-drug-cartels-the-biggest-threat-of-the-caribbean/

• Like 1