Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

What options are left for British PM Johnson on Brexit?

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

 

British MP's are elected to represent their constituents. Not only the ones who voted for them but all their constituents. They are not elected as delegates of either the constituents or a political party. They, as representatives, must vote honestly and ethically in line with the own judgement and conscience.

 

The fact clown Cameron tried to blow an advisory consultative referendum into something it could never be, because he thought he'd get the result he wanted easily, is irrelevant.

So why are they not representing their constituents. Many Remain MPs of all parties are not supporting their constituencies who voted to leave. My MP in Taunton Deane is one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bruntoid said:

Boris Johnson has been softening his stance by the hour - he knows he is getting constantly outflanked and a no deal Brexit isn’t going to be happening. If at all. 

 

Only one one thing matters to Boris Johnson and that’s Boris Johnson - his need to be in the papers as PM for the next three years will far outrank anything connected to Brexit ! He clearly thought or was ‘advised’ to get up on that big Brexit horse and ride into town full of misplaced bravado and make a name for himself as the people’s hero. Only he’s been made to look a rank amateur with the negotiating skills of a ferret! The EU have walked all over him by not actually doing anything. 

 

Right now he he would give anything to announce that second referendum but needs to find a way to do it without looking even more a pillock. 

 

 

Alexander is a weasel, who can be redirected to any direction, people in power wish him to go. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, puipuitom said:

I ordered a beer... in my Dutch accent.

And what I got… a half warm ale… Why not a proper Heineken, cold and with a white foam layer on top ? I, as Dutch, ordered a BEER... not a lousy tasting ? ? drink ? ? 

Because an ale isn’t a lager ? 

 

Did you ask for a Heineken ? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bruntoid said:

Boris Johnson has been softening his stance by the hour - he knows he is getting constantly outflanked and a no deal Brexit isn’t going to be happening. If at all. 

 

Only one one thing matters to Boris Johnson and that’s Boris Johnson - his need to be in the papers as PM for the next three years will far outrank anything connected to Brexit ! He clearly thought or was ‘advised’ to get up on that big Brexit horse and ride into town full of misplaced bravado and make a name for himself as the people’s hero. Only he’s been made to look a rank amateur with the negotiating skills of a ferret! The EU have walked all over him by not actually doing anything. 

 

Right now he he would give anything to announce that second referendum but needs to find a way to do it without looking even more a pillock. 

 

 

Those that crowed about him just days ago have gone uncharacteristically silent -all they have is 3 1/2 year old sloganeering, tired memes and the looming Farage/Brexit Party elephant trap. No doubt Tommy Robinson will reverse his support soonest. 😯🙄

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, billd766 said:

So why are they not representing their constituents. Many Remain MPs of all parties are not supporting their constituencies who voted to leave. My MP in Taunton Deane is one of them.

You should have voted for the Puppet party, instead of a party that would use its best endeavours for the benefit of the country, as they understood it.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bruntoid said:

Haha 

 

1) It would be expedited so no chance of that 

 

2) Illegal 

 

3) Never going to happen - infact the smart money is on a longer extension in order to kick it firmly into the long grass. 

 

Finally ‘the people’ ??? You seriously still think the U.K. populace still wants leave ?? It was only 25% in 2016, much less now. The games up - someone needs to put the leavers out of their misery.

 

Second referendum (which no assured leaver would reject) and we can all move on. 

 

 

 

 

These people perhaps..... Latest Rescom poll

69750310_1222528254597932_1595399008354828288_n.jpg

 

The EU has showed its true colours over Brexit, anyone would be mad to want to stay in if they did any kind of reseach

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bruntoid said:

Boris Johnson has been softening his stance by the hour - he knows he is getting constantly outflanked and a no deal Brexit isn’t going to be happening. If at all. 

 

Only one one thing matters to Boris Johnson and that’s Boris Johnson - his need to be in the papers as PM for the next three years will far outrank anything connected to Brexit ! He clearly thought or was ‘advised’ to get up on that big Brexit horse and ride into town full of misplaced bravado and make a name for himself as the people’s hero. Only he’s been made to look a rank amateur with the negotiating skills of a ferret! The EU have walked all over him by not actually doing anything. 

 

Right now he he would give anything to announce that second referendum but needs to find a way to do it without looking even more a pillock. 

 

 

Indeed. Donald Trump is a one off. Seeking to ride on his coattails when you are an Eton Toryboy and try the same thing isn't going to work nearly as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amma09 said:

Has it, or are you simply lying?

 

I think you are simply lying. 

 

6 minutes ago, bartender100 said:

 

 

 

 

These people perhaps..... Latest Rescom poll

69750310_1222528254597932_1595399008354828288_n.jpg

 

The EU has showed its true colours over Brexit, anyone would be mad to want to stay in if they did any kind of reseach

There is no such company and no such poll FAKE NEWS 

 

But there is ComRes and here is their latest poll 

 

Base: All respondents likely to vote and expressing a voting intention (n=1,488)

Con 30% -1
Lab 29% +2
LD 17% -3
Brex 13% -
Green 4% +1
SNP 3% -
UKIP 1% -
Other 2% +1

 

(% in second column relate to ComRes/Britain Elects poll on 6th September 2019)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's rather gracrious that the people, who are brave enough, no longer try to hide.

 

It's now perfectly OK to say NO TO BREXIT. It's now perfectly ok to say fruck the A50. As we want to stay within the EU. 

 

Brexit was a bad dream, which is now forgotten. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

 

There is no such company and no such poll FAKE NEWS 

 

But there is ComRes and here is their latest poll 

 

Base: All respondents likely to vote and expressing a voting intention (n=1,488)

Con 30% -1
Lab 29% +2
LD 17% -3
Brex 13% -
Green 4% +1
SNP 3% -
UKIP 1% -
Other 2% +1

 

(% in second column relate to ComRes/Britain Elects poll on 6th September 2019)

 

Sorry, but you have already lost your old timer cause. it's now time for youger people to take over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amma09 said:

I think it's rather gracrious that the people, who are brave enough, no longer try to hide.

 

It's now perfectly OK to say NO TO BREXIT. It's now perfectly ok to say fruck the A50. As we want to stay within the EU. 

 

Brexit was a bad dream, which is now forgotten. 

Blimey, your English skills have suddenly improved! Now why might that be...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, baboon said:

Blimey, your English skills have suddenly improved! Now why might that be...?

I don't know what you are talking about Baboon.

 

Perhaps you don't like my message?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...