BANGKOK
webfact

What options are left for British PM Johnson on Brexit?

6 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Try not to think!! :whistling:

SSSTTTT....!!  I don't think …..I know ….(but not wishing to depressing leavers , so say  "I think" ):whistling:

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Oh, so I must look at all remainer daft stuff as sarcasm...Well thanks for the tip off, that explains a lot of things...🤔

That would anyway be more intelligent than give it a wrong twist who fit you better than posters real meaning 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

anyway looks like your new champion Boris is looking to sell you out to keep his skin

He is not my champion...

Save his skin? not sure if when the documents that should be published today that it may prove some "Skulduggery" if so I would be content that he and others were barred from public office. (including the House of Lords) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Has it ended???

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

The electorate didn't vote in the HoC, so that makes your argument rather pointless again.

Part of the electorate did vote in the HoC. Those of the electorate whose job is MP. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Basil B said:

He is not my champion...

Save his skin? not sure if when the documents that should be published today that it may prove some "Skulduggery" if so I would be content that he and others were barred from public office. (including the House of Lords) 

yes humble apologies BasilB - I like 75% of the the UK just want an end to this so the deal and then pound back to 45 I would raise a glass to. Enough is enough the British do not want NO DEAL.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

• Like 1

Now that Boris Johnson doesn’t have to dance to “Come on Arlene” the obvious choice is to isolate the backstop to NI, use the political declaration time period to work on credible “alternative arrangements” and then move on with his domestic agenda, which, as much as I dislike him, looks like a vote winner and a much better alternative to Corbyn. He also needs to reinstate the whip to the rebels. 

It’s obvious what he needs to do. The last thing he wants is to be the shortest reigning prime minister in history. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Most people would concede they don't have a point, but not you, change the discussion into mindless drivel. No point in sharing rhetoric, good bye everyone, goodbye.

I must agree the bloke is tiresome, but I reckon the Remain camp also know that..😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1