Growing ganja in Thailand: Think again if you just want to get high

webfact

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, webfact said:

Growing ganja in Thailand: Think again if you just want to get high.....People who flout the incoming laws are still likely to be prosecuted, notes Thaivisa

A lot of people will grow the plants only because they want to get high and they will get away with it.  Come on guys, you know how well RTP enforce the laws.  I doubt they will be going around knocking on doors and checking the potency of everyone's plants.

Mr Suphachai said that the content of the draft amendment of both Acts should be emphasized that people can grow no more than 6 plants per family. And planted for production for medical use correctly Including agencies that are capable of researching and developing marijuana and opium Because opium is another plant that can be used to produce morphine. And if possible, will benefit the country And may continue as a new economic crop for the country as well

Interesting, they haven't even finished legalizing cannabis and they're already talking about Opium.

19 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I have no clue why people enjoy getting stoned.

Sit around like a zombie unproductive and useless.

Says alot about a person I guess.

Not all people who smoke weed get zombied...

I, like many people, prefer to get out and do stuff. Cycling, sailing, renovating the house..  many other things. 

I don't need to be stoned all the time, it is enjoyable occasionably

19 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I have no clue why people enjoy getting stoned.

Sit around like a zombie unproductive and useless.

Says alot about a person I guess.

Tell that to Michael Phelps and Hussain Bolt .......... I am always productive, and you sir, have a narrow mind .... and your comment says a lot about you!

2 hours ago, geronimo said:

I can't see them locking people up for smoking weed if you are allowed to grow it!!!

For many years in Canada we had legal medical marijuana but no legal distribution channel. Medical marijuana growers and dispensary were prosecuted but eventually a dispensary won a case at the supreme court. 

1 minute ago, Tayaout said:

For many years in Canada we had legal medical marijuana but no legal distribution channel. Medical marijuana and dispensary were prosecuted but eventually a dispensary won a case at the supreme court. 

we need our supreme court to be users then ....

The PM made a blunder not long ago re weed,

when asked by a reporter if recreational marijuana was on the cards, he replied

"We don't want a nation of happy people walking round with a grin on their face"

Priceless! That's  up there with Bill Clinton's "I smoked but didn't inhale"

2 hours ago, geronimo said:

If we could get the entire gov to smoke on a daily basis, things would improve. Passing the blunt in the senate, I can see it now

things certainly wouldn't get any worst!

18 hours ago, alzack said:

Combine this with Thai whisky, motor bikes, Thai stupidity, will treble the road accidents for sure

But never mind mai Pen Rai 

Hogwash.

Anyone who was here in the '70s will remember that ganja was almost as easy to buy as beer.

It was everywhere, in the cities, in the countryside, and on the islands.

Then came the War on Drugs which was a disaster.  It introduced speed, coke, and some nasty synthetic drugs that are still acting as a bane on life here

Bring back the herb, boys. Let the chao bahn grow it as they used to do.

Don't bogart that joint.

On 9/11/2019 at 9:09 AM, Okis said:

Well since they put the standard at 30% thc for "gets you high" plants you don't need to worry too much about it. 30% is absolute top notch stuff, you'd be very lucky if you find weed like that outside countries where it's legalized. The average weed on the street in western countries ranges between 14-20%. The stuff here in southeast Asia is around 10%.

If the goverment is as clueless like the people who wrote this article then people will have no problems getting stoned from the stuff that will be allowed to be grown

I dont know how old you are but your percentages are from 15 years ago . In western country's and america 30% is as normal as buying a pack of sigaretes 

1 hour ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I dont know how old you are but your percentages are from 15 years ago . In western country's and america 30% is as normal as buying a pack of sigaretes 

Are you talking flower or concentrate?

Flower (non CBD strains) runs 10% - 22%, but have seen some strains in my local shop at 28.4% (Sweet Tooth) and 29.5% (Sunshine Daydream), but these are rare. One just smokes less. The sweet spot seems like 22%?

Concentrates (Shatter, wax, rosin, distillate, etc) run into the 80% range; and I've seen a shatter in the shop tested at 96.2% (Golden Lemon).

Kind of like the difference between beer, wine, tequila and Everclear.

10 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Ok dude whatever you say. I bow before your superior knowledge and connections, thank God you know "the right people" rotflmao.

But here is you chance for glory: prove it. I'm a connesewer. If you can't or won't, then the cries of poseur shall echo in the hallowed halls.

call me a poseur then, i can live with that.

6 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

you are a very odd fellow.

Very astute! You are regaining street cred then.

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Are you talking flower or concentrate?

Flower (non CBD strains) runs 10% - 22%, but have seen some strains in my local shop at 28.4% (Sweet Tooth) and 29.5% (Sunshine Daydream), but these are rare. One just smokes less. The sweet spot seems like 22%?

Concentrates (Shatter, wax, rosin, distillate, etc) run into the 80% range; and I've seen a shatter in the shop tested at 96.2% (Golden Lemon).

Kind of like the difference between beer, wine, tequila and Everclear.

Colorado? Because I think in Alaska and LA the numbers are a bit higher on the flower. Those are Boston numbers.

10 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Hardly, I did a survey when home of different shops...average was around 22% . You can find some over 30%, but very rare.

17 hours ago, drgoon said:

That's a beauty..  

No it isn't, it's disgusting and evil etc.  Tell me where it is and I'll come over myself and cut it down!  But I'd wait a few weeks until the buds set....

????

Seriously though, was that grown outdoors?  The goal post for (non-industrial) indoor growers is a one-pound yield. 

10 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

In the US, yes. 

On 9/10/2019 at 6:33 PM, BritManToo said:

That's great news, the police will need to become botanical experts.

"OK officer, here's 500bht to help you decide on the legality of my 'pot plant'"

Nah, they will of course first have to impound the plant for "inspection" back at the office, or more likely at the Hi Lo gambling den after work!

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

No it isn't, it's disgusting and evil etc.  Tell me where it is and I'll come over myself and cut it down!  But I'd wait a few weeks until the buds set....

????

Seriously though, was that grown outdoors?  The goal post for (non-industrial) indoor growers is a one-pound yield. 

A pound eh....  that would last me about 2 years 555

Archived