Growing ganja in Thailand: Think again if you just want to get high

webfact

2 hours ago, DaddyWarbucks said:

I just got a small eye-dropper bottle of "Cannabis Oil THC" from a government hospital to treat several legit health issues.

At 1000 baht it wasn't cheap. 

In addition to medical benefits I was hoping to catch a buzz when I took the prescription two-drop dose and waited in vain for any change in mood.

Today I will take four drops and see what happens.

Over the years I've had very little experience with oil, but it is something I would prefer to do from now on to stop smoking.

Am I doing it wrong?  Does it need to be heated or something like that?

Does the bottle say how many mg's per drop?  My stuff has 2mg per drop.

Commercial edibles have between 5mg to 10mg per dose to induce a nice "buzz". I put 4-5 drops in my morning coffee and Im good for the day. This stuff is Sativa which induces a more energetic and clean kind of lift rather than the Indica which has much more relaxing or couch-planting tendencies.

Don't attempt to heat or smoke the oil.

The mantra with cannabis oil is "low & slow"...experimentation.

IMG_2468.jpeg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Airalee said:

“Purple Punch”

is a relatively low THC content (16%), for an indica dominant strain. "Purple" was the rage, seems to be fading a bit now.

This could be grown indoors, but not outdoors (here). 

52 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Thai Stick

Thai sativa landraces are best for outdoor growing here, based on the proximity to the equator and their mold/mildew resistance (think local humidity and rain) - with tall thin structure and airy flowers, and reasonable THC (12% -22%).

Thai sativas form the basis of quite a few popular strains, not limited to  Laughing Buddha, G13 Haze, Trainwreck, Chocolate Thai. These won't grow outdoors here either.

Autoflower strains with Thai genetics can be grown outdoors here but probably not as well as indoors with 20/4 light cycles from seed to harvest.

Thai sticks, not sure anything like this exists anymore, were simply a revenue enhancing packaging/marketing technique based on locally available materials and cheap labor.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 6:26 AM, doggie1955 said:

Well, my Son just sent this photo of his "White Widow" (I would say 10 more days to go). He has been growing for 14 yrs now, and in my book I would put him at a Senior Grower.

His first time growing White Widow... I told him, not bad.

Now what is happening here in Thailand, we need to slow down with cannabis. The Thai Gov needs to focus on growing Hemp first, that is the cash crop... not cannabis!

The six plant per house hold is a bad idea, grow hemp first, then look into medical marijuana and them think about recreational marijuana later. Thailand is moving way to fast.

I am working for a Thai own company here in BKK;  http://taratera.com/?fbclid=IwAR1PTvPIGL4L7M3NGgUQ4MA8PfZwd8k7Jh2_4eEv4-T6HiktXP4PbKeWY20

I am the Master Grower for Taratera, and I have put a team of growers together from America, Canada, England and South Africa so far. And still looking for more.

We have are building designs, and are Greenhouse by https://datt.asia/

But we will see what happens at the end of the month...

White Widow.jpg

Looks fantastic! Do you know which seed company’s white widow that is? I did a dinafem white widow auto a few years under diy cobs and was a great plant to grow, yielded over 1.8 grams per watt too which was nice!!!

3 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Great idea to let all the ganja freaks on the loose !!...after all Yaba hardly does any harm,  so might as well let all the nut cases around,  get high on ganja ....  :clap2:

It's like comparing heroin and camomille. 

49 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Great idea to let all the ganja freaks on the loose !!...after all Yaba hardly does any harm,  so might as well let all the nut cases around,  get high on ganja ....  :clap2:

Yeah, reefer madness all around, all those ganja'd up freaks robbing stores with guns. If they can ever get off the couch.

On 9/11/2019 at 9:09 AM, Okis said:

Well since they put the standard at 30% thc for "gets you high" plants you don't need to worry too much about it. 30% is absolute top notch stuff, you'd be very lucky if you find weed like that outside countries where it's legalized. The average weed on the street in western countries ranges between 14-20%. The stuff here in southeast Asia is around 10%.

If the goverment is as clueless like the people who wrote this article then people will have no problems getting stoned from the stuff that will be allowed to be grown

10 percent. ahhhhhh id like to see test result for that. most of the brick available here is under 5.

Archived