BANGKOK
webfact

How is life for 3 ex-Expats who have returned to UK?

4 hours ago, Mario666 said:

I was back in the UK a while ago in a pub with some friends and showed them some pictures of my Thai female friends.

One of them said "Wow!...Do they all look like that?"

I said "No, of course not, but 90% of the Thai women I know are better looking and have better bodies than 90% of UK women of equivalent age!"

You should have seen the faces of the "Bags" on the next table who were "Ear-Wigging"!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

image.png.094c07e55e564e9e7e3f1d65c3844298.png

image.png.d175c07119f6fe814ff571f2cdbce29c.png

Yeah, I would still tend to agree.

Just walking around the local supermarkets in the UK and in Thailand, it's not that there are prettier girls here... I can name a couple of supermarkets in the UK with an absolutely lovely slender wench on the checkout, whereas in the local supermarket in Thailand, there are a lot of chubby munters, but some of the customers, (nurses on Thursday), and girls in the "stalls" behind the tills, and one or two of the waitresses in the restaurant chains are ok; the girls in the dairy queen where I am are nomtastic little cuties. The difference is that there are fewer sharon and tracy sized blobs in Thailand (but it's changing), but I think the main difference is that the people are much friendlier and more approachable and playful in Thailand than in the UK. If you make the same amount of effort you'd have to in the UK to get a girl you'd want to show off, odds are you'd get a more physically stunning one in Thailand.

I found that in Jakarta, of the ones that didn't wear traditional garb, I did see a fair number of nice-looking skinny girls who dressed nicely, but they're not as playful, smiley, and receptive as Thai girls.

I would say the same of Vietnam - some real stunners there, but really boring. I know it's a minority sport, but I do like a lot of Cambodian girls, a lot of them are quite chesty, but even the ones that aren't have a certain je ne sais quoi.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 9:05 PM, CaptainNemo said:

Yeah, I would still tend to agree.

Just walking around the local supermarkets in the UK and in Thailand, it's not that there are prettier girls here... I can name a couple of supermarkets in the UK with an absolutely lovely slender wench on the checkout, whereas in the local supermarket in Thailand, there are a lot of chubby munters, but some of the customers, (nurses on Thursday), and girls in the "stalls" behind the tills, and one or two of the waitresses in the restaurant chains are ok; the girls in the dairy queen where I am are nomtastic little cuties. The difference is that there are fewer sharon and tracy sized blobs in Thailand (but it's changing), but I think the main difference is that the people are much friendlier and more approachable and playful in Thailand than in the UK. If you make the same amount of effort you'd have to in the UK to get a girl you'd want to show off, odds are you'd get a more physically stunning one in Thailand.

I found that in Jakarta, of the ones that didn't wear traditional garb, I did see a fair number of nice-looking skinny girls who dressed nicely, but they're not as playful, smiley, and receptive as Thai girls.

I would say the same of Vietnam - some real stunners there, but really boring. I know it's a minority sport, but I do like a lot of Cambodian girls, a lot of them are quite chesty, but even the ones that aren't have a certain je ne sais quoi.

You must spend a considerable amount of your time looking at females

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Starting to grow my beard,

Daily parades, sports on the boardwalk, a vibrant nightlife.

looks lovely,  I would fit right in!!

I've come to the conclusion that despite my passport, ethnicity, and birthplace, I can't be British.

I can't understand the appeal of the place; and I struggle to live and work amongst British people.

I've no idea where I belong, but I have a feeling it might be Australia, I seem to get on with them.

Edited by CaptainNemo

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Why's that? Don't you ever notice anything around you? Or do you just look at boys?

On 9/15/2019 at 9:24 PM, CaptainNemo said:

Why's that? Don't you ever notice anything around you? Or do you just look at boys?

Well , I do notice things around me , not to the extent though that I study girls breast sizes in various Counties and can state which girls have bigger breast from which Country .

You must have put  a lot of time , effort and looking to have that knowledge

On 9/12/2019 at 1:39 PM, billd766 said:

quote"but hay only 17 years with 2 coups under my belt so I know nothing. OMFG!!!"

I returned to the UK 5 months ago with my family after living in Thailand for 9 years. We are all loving being back.

Bild, don't be so pedantic. 9 years, 17 years, whats the difference? If the fellow can't notice the 8 year discrepancy in his claims, who are you to go pointing it out?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You compared the price of housing, and found Thailand far more expensive than the UK?

How did you manage this feat, do you live in your mom's basement?

I can barely afford a caravan in the UK (compared to my new 3 bed house in Thailand).

Housing in rural Thailand is dirt cheap. 1 million baht gets you a lot in my village. But the difference between UK and Thai housing is that the UK house will almost certainly still be there in 100 years (as long as you don't buy one of those God-awful new builds with walls made of cardboard and a lease on the land). I don't know what it is about the way they build the houses out here but they start to look old pretty fast. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 2:50 PM, ThePioneer said:

I guess you couldn't find the sarcasm emoticon.

Our HARD currency 5555555

Euros, dollars and sterling remain hard currencies. The baht is not. You might not understand economics but consider the benefits that the military government get from having millions of bahts inwardly invested and sitting propping up thai banks due to an edict not real investment. The fluctuations in sterling reflect it is a real currency.  The value of the baht indicates it is (military) monopoly money.

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

Hetrosexual men do. Its an evolutionary thing. Only eunuchs and sexually repressed men dont look and assess members of the opposite sex. its normal and natural.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 7:51 PM, Isaanbiker said:

Let's help them a bit that they don't forget what they look like. 

In the next post will be the temples. Or not. 

Girl I.jpg

girl III.jpg

girl IV.jpg

girl V.jpg

And available not just in a magazine with staples in them.

54 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You compared the price of housing, and found Thailand far more expensive than the UK?

How did you manage this feat, do you live in your mom's basement?

I can barely afford a caravan in the UK (compared to my new 3 bed house in Thailand).

But do you own your house and land in Thailand? 

5 hours ago, CaptainNemo said:

Some posters on this forum seem to live vicariously through the sex lives of other members. They appear to live a hermit like existence here in Thailand, never really getting involved with the scene here, judging people by outdated, 1950s western values and constantly commenting on that which they boast they have know knowledge of.  Its highly amusin actually.

9 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

But do you own your house and land in Thailand? 

I take my house as I take my women ............. rented!

But sadly, I can't afford the payments on either in the UK.

Edited by BritManToo

24 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I take my house as I take my women ............. rented!

But sadly, I can't afford the payments on either in the UK.

Try to own property in England so you can rent women in Thailand. Its worked for me for 3 decades and thousands of happy chicks! I aint complaining.