Video: Just another day of "road rage" madness on the Thai roads

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Video: Just another day of "road rage" madness on the Thai roads

I hope the police have a word with the Pajero driver... but doubtful..

For those who are interested the word "Pajero" has a very different meaning in South America

it sums up this driver very well.... 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pajero

Blacked out windows says it all. Only numskulls black out their windscreens/ windows after car designers try to give maximum amount of clear viewing and still build a strong car body. Time to ban all this tinting. But of course the drivers can be seen phoning and texting if there's no tinting .  

This has happened to me many times but im an idiot and play back. Most Thais cant drive very well and give up sooner or later when they realise they have someone standing up to them. Only ever had one gun pulled from a van driver but whateva... 

My theory is these morons need to be taught to respect others and i cant go round smacking them and yelling at them cuz theyre mummy's didn't nor is it even my responsibility to teach them anything but its a thrill squashing the egos of these morons. The look on there girlfriends and wifes faces is priceless!! 

9 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

This has happened to me many times but im an idiot and play back. Most Thais cant drive very well and give up sooner or later when they realise they have someone standing up to them. Only ever had one gun pulled from a van driver but whateva... 

My theory is these morons need to be taught to respect others and i cant go round smacking them and yelling at them cuz theyre mummy's didn't nor is it even my responsibility to teach them anything but its a thrill squashing the egos of these morons. The look on there girlfriends and wifes faces is priceless!! 

Another TVF hero.  Boring.

On 9/11/2019 at 11:30 AM, NCC1701A said:

the end of this video is a good example of how Thais focus and react while driving. 

even when they know something unusual is happening there is that period of time where they just "blank out" at the critical moment.

I always thought Thai drivers were blank 100%

Just came back from a road trip to Khon  Kaen, well to sum up I believe if all the trucks, buses,vans and slow drivers were educated to drive in the right lane only, then those of us who wish to travel at the recommended top speed would not have to keep changing lanes to avoid these CLOWNS we could have the left lane all to our selves. And they wonder why there is so much carnage on the roads.  in a total of 15 hours driving time did not see one patrol car or motor bike policeman on the road, did get stopped 4 times at roadblocks to check licence

On 9/11/2019 at 2:53 AM, gamesgplayemail said:

I always find these farmers driving those ugly japanese trucks or "SUV" very funny.

If they had a face they would be driving a German car as any decent guy ❤️

What is actually funny is that there seems to be more of those fine german autos being towed then any Japanese truck! Well that is what I have noticed anyway. 

A quick look at YouTube shows this is a worldwide issue...not just here in Thailand.  Not a new issue either. 

In the late 1940s, the US govt. became so concerned about violence on highways that they commissioned Walt Disney Studios to produce an educational video highlighting the issue.  The linked Goofy cartoon "Mr Walker and Mr Wheeler", a take on "jeckle & Hyde" is the result.  Watch it and you'll see: nothing new.

Whoops! Not allowed to embed that link.  Just put "Mr Walker Mr Wheeler" into YT search box. Pretty funny, actually, hits all the bases.

Archived