Second Hand Chiang Mai

Shoeless Joe

Does anyone else miss this website? It's been offline since the 22nd July to allow time for for the admins to clear out all the "sold" posts. I wouldn't have thought it would have taken this long, I have sent a message to ask when it will be back up and running. but have had no response, so I'm wondering if the site has closed.

Regards,

Joe
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2ndhandchiangmai/announcements/

On 9/12/2019 at 9:51 AM, Shoeless Joe said:

How is this relevant?

Joe

Because so much of the stuff posted on second hand Chiang Mai is absolute junk! People selling stuff for 50 baht that I d chuck in the rubbish! There must be some pretty desperate or mean folks out there!

10 hours ago, EL159 said:

Because so much of the stuff posted on second hand Chiang Mai is absolute junk! People selling stuff for 50 baht that I d chuck in the rubbish! There must be some pretty desperate or mean folks out there!

Ah, obfuscation covering a sweeping generalisation from a TV troll.

Go away and find something useful to do with your time.

13 minutes ago, Shoeless Joe said:

Ah, obfuscation covering a sweeping generalisation from a TV troll.

Go away and find something useful to do with your time.

You ve posted quite a few more than me Shoeless One, so guess that makes you more of a troll than me. Also you clearly lack a sense of humour as its perfecctly obvious I was making a joke all along !!!  

3 hours ago, Duvidl said:

That one's a different group.  The good one is https://www.facebook.com/groups/2ndhandchiangmai/, names are the same (which shouldn't really be allowed) but the links are different. 

face...com/168288853294122/photos/10207836884896061/

face...com/groups/2ndhandchiangmai/

Nasa, who is/was admin for the original group is a really nice bloke and does/did a fair old job of keeping the rubbish and spammers out.  Hope that it's just worn him down and that he is OK and in good health.

Archived