My landlord registered to do TM30 online a month or 2 ago, now her registration is showing as successful, but she still hasn't received username + pwd

So my landlord registered using the online link : https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

That was about a month or 2 ago, and a few days ago apparently her status is finally showing as successful (good news?!). However she has still not been emailed the username and password... ????

Is there supposed to be a delay between successful registration (her status is showing successful) and actually getting the username and password? If yes, how long was the delay typically?

Any advice appreciated.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, khunnoob said:

Is there supposed to be a delay between successful registration (her status is showing successful) and actually getting the username and password?

Yes.

18 minutes ago, khunnoob said:

If yes, how long was the delay typically?

This will vary by region. In Bangkok it has taken people I know between 3 days and as long as 5 weeks.

My wife's email came in around 10 days, but the email that arrived was useless, the phone number for contact is permanently engaged, so it will all have to wait until we visit the local I.O at my 90 day report for further info/help.

The process indeed has 2 stages.  When your registration has been approved, which in my case took almost 5 weeks, it says so on the website.  Then you will receive an e-mail with the username:password, which in my case was approx 1 week later.

But it seems that the process has been sped up recently, as there were people that received an email with username:password next day after registration. So you should receive the e-mail with u:p in course of coming days.

1 hour ago, khunnoob said:

ok thanks for the replies guys. and then once we have the username and pwd, can we immediately login and get the tm30? i need to go to immigration next week friday so am hoping to have the tm30 done before then. 

Yes , as soon as you have the username:password you can enter the TM30 website and file your TM30.

Filling in and filing the TM30 report online is super simple.  No need to upload any documents, you only need to provide the name of the person staying, sex, birth-date, nationality, passport-number, issue and validity date.  Also the number of the TM6 (the small paper you need to fill in and keep when entering Thailand) needs to be filled in.  Date you arrived also has to be filled in, you can leave the 'check-out' date blank if you do not know when you will be leaving.  That's all.

On the website you can also download a TM30 Excel-file, and it's just a matter of filling the above data in on that Excel-file, which can then be uploaded on the TM30 website.

As you keep a copy of the filled-in TM30 Excelsheet, next time you do not need to fill in everything again but only what has changed.  Obviously that will be the arrival date and e.g. if you have left and re-entered the country you will have a new TM-6 with different number. 

When the initial data are filled in, any subsequent stays will only take 2 minutes to fill in and upload.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

there is no online receipt, so take a screenshot or two and print it off to show you've done it.

might make the difference in having to stand in a long line to get a receipt before you can get your other services serviced.

So has anyone successfully used a screenshot as proof of tm30? The visa I am moving to requires a TM30 so wondering if merely this screenshot will be enough

8 hours ago, khunnoob said:

So has anyone successfully used a screenshot as proof of tm30? The visa I am moving to requires a TM30 so wondering if merely this screenshot will be enough

That is enough to prove the report was done online. Immigration can verify it was done by checking the database where they are stored.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, khunnoob said:

In my case (Div 1/CW) it was not requested - I had it in hand. IO said she could see that I had a valid TM30 on file, after scanning my passport to bring up my record.

Yes, it is advisable to have a screen grab (online and/or mobile app) of your filing in hand. Or be able to call up the filing on the mobile app in real-time?

I would imagine inperson paper filings, and mailed in paper filings might take a bit longer to get entered into the DB? So obviosuly keep some proof (receipt, EMS records) of these filings, esp. if your Imm business is in the 0 - 6 week window following a filing.

15 hours ago, khunnoob said:

ok thanks for the replies guys. and then once we have the username and pwd, can we immediately login and get the tm30? i need to go to immigration next week friday so am hoping to have the tm30 done before then. 

Don't hold your breath, mine changed to 'successful' more than two weeks ago. Still no password or username.

Edited by sussex
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, blackcab said:

Yes.

This will vary by region. In Bangkok it has taken people I know between 3 days and as long as 5 weeks.

It's been more than a month our application was changed to successful. Still waiting for login and password. Went to Chieng Wattana, they said it takes like 2 weeks. I indicate it's been 30 days already and show them screen capture to prove. They say wait 2 more weeks.. Looks like a 2 weeks forever wait then... 

37 minutes ago, jirathama said:

My wife is waiting for almost 2 months to get the Password. The confirmation of receivung the application came immediately. This is Chiang Mai.

Yes the confirmation of application came immediately for my landlord too. You can then monitor the status of it on the website. After about a month or 2 my landlord saw that the status was finally showing as successful so should soon for your wife too I guess. However after this there is a further delay of a few days (according to reports in this thread) until you actually get the username and password.

6 hours ago, catch104 said:

It's been more than a month our application was changed to successful. Still waiting for login and password. Went to Chieng Wattana, they said it takes like 2 weeks. I indicate it's been 30 days already and show them screen capture to prove. They say wait 2 more weeks.. Looks like a 2 weeks forever wait then... 

There was no option for CW officials to look into the system and send the password there and then? I was hoping for this as last resort if the password doesn't come soon, go there and get them to immediately prod the system to send me a password.

In other news, the postal TM30 I sent off on 5th August has just come back in the mail from Chaeng Wattana - successfully registered both me and my partner! Phew, so at least we have one TM30 on record now.

Edited by sussex
added CW