BANGKOK
transam

Wish I still had my 4x4 Vigo ...

11 minutes ago, tifino said:

given the conditions...

an Anchor beer would be appropriate relief!

Even not nice Leo would....

I had my bike flooded too in the floods.. not these but the 2011.. not fun all oil needs to be replaced. Your lucky your car is high enough up, many in my village lost their cars. I was lucky mine was parked at a friends condo. 

Is it going up higher or not .. coming down ?

Edited by robblok

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

I had my bike flooded too in the floods.. not these but the 2011.. not fun all oil needs to be replaced. Your lucky your car is high enough up, many in my village lost their cars. I was lucky mine was parked at a friends condo. 

Is it going up higher or not .. coming down ?

Not sure, to me it seems to be stable now, but friends at the other end of the lake, as we speak, are flooded out of their shop....Perhaps a surge, they are about 3km down stream....

How much more do you have to spare.. i mean how much higher before your car or your house are flooded ?

I must admit my 4x4 Isuzu is part of the family!  if you don't live deep in the city I would say having a 4x4 was obvious?

57 minutes ago, robblok said:

How much more do you have to spare.. i mean how much higher before your car or your house are flooded ?

Car, half metre, house perhaps a metre.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Hope it starts to reseed for you. My mate ‘Isaanbiker’ (on here) had a terrible time, a few years ago. Luckily, he has got used to my nautical/Das Boot jokes!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

555555, he has been a chum of mine for many years too.....Ask him...

• Like 2

What is really surprising for me, is why, in 2019, people still build and live in houses that are not elevated ? They really don't know that flooding happens all the time here ? And when it's raining you have no idea to put your car somewhere higher ? And then people ask me why I call everybody retarded...

It's like people driving motorbike because it's easier/ faster... They are really looking for troubles and then wonder why they have an accident, especially ridiculous old men.

Edited by gamesgplayemail
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3

Downside is cant blame conditions anymore to avoid those awfull Thai Family Events , like Wedinz N Wats.!.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect