BANGKOK
transam

Wish I still had my 4x4 Vigo ...

Slowly but surely the water level is dropping, still a long way to go before I can bring the car back though..

Had a good day yesterday, a load of friends waded to my place with food and beer, so we had a party. At the same time they showed up, four other ladies turned up at the gate, they were from local gov to see if we were OK, they brought some food and medical stuff, wasn't that nice....

My chums stayed till well after dark, about 9pm, all a bit tipsy they waded off into the darkness to go home, good fun to watch...

floods5.jpg.592be121efb85350ddde897d27931da0.jpg

• Like 1

Ventured into Ubon today (Airport drop-off) and there was no problems on the road because of water.
The only problem that I could see (sorry if I sound grumpy) was the many groups of (supposedly) helpers traveling in convoys and causing traffic congestion on the ring-road.

No sign of HMS Transam either! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Ventured into Ubon today (Airport drop-off) and there was no problems on the road because of water.
The only problem that I could see (sorry if I sound grumpy) was the many groups of (supposedly) helpers traveling in convoys and causing traffic congestion on the ring-road.

No sign of HMS Transam either! 🙂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a bit worried Friday night, didn't stop raining. In the morning I had a foot of water outside the gate, thankfully it drained away...

If you came to the reservoir you would have seen the major problem. The houses the other end to me are under water...The road to town is closed..

• Like 1