Jump to content
BANGKOK
spetersen

90 Day reporting Jomtien Immigration

Recommended Posts

Wast here Tuesday afternoon for a RC and at the other side (the 90 days section etc) 4 officers were waiting for customers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went there Tuesday morning for both 90 day reporting and show money in the bank for 90 days, NO ONE in any queue for either reporting. In and out in under 10 minutes. The gal at the desk didn't even bother giving me a queue ticket, she said just go on to the desk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PaulDee said:

What time did you go?

i usually go after 3.30pm  and it takes less than 5 mins to report and have never been asked about tm 30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes IO at 90 day counter doesn’t check TM 30 registrations. Like the OP in/out in 3 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did 90 report resently no problem had to get residency permit for new driving license big problem had to do late tm30 luckly got away without a fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Compliance with TM30 is not checked when doing 90 day reports at provincial IOs (neither is it checked when doing your 90 day report online or via mail). 

However, it is checked when you go for an extension of stay, as the provincial IO needs to fill in a checklist with topics that have been checked and the checklist includes TM30 compliance.

So you need to ensure that the place where you are currently residing has filed a TM30 when you visit the provincial IO for an extension of stay, otherwise you risk that your application will be denied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A colleague went the other week too Jomtien as he had a letter too return in 3 months too show he still had the 800k in the Bank. They looked at his documents didn’t input anything stamp anything or even give him proof he had reported ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

A colleague went the other week too Jomtien as he had a letter too return in 3 months too show he still had the 800k in the Bank. They looked at his documents didn’t input anything stamp anything or even give him proof he had reported ? 

Funny that...when I did mine in april and told to return in august everything was logged into their computer :wai:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, petermik said:

Funny that...when I did mine in april and told to return in august everything was logged into their computer :wai:

From what he said it was done at Reception, coincidentally when I did my TM28 it was done at Reception. The girl just stamped the tear off slip and gave me it back, didn't’ even staple it in my Passport ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, petermik said:

Funny that...when I did mine in april and told to return in august everything was logged into their computer :wai:

 

7 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

From what he said it was done at Reception, coincidentally when I did my TM28 it was done at Reception. The girl just stamped the tear off slip and gave me it back, didn't’ even staple it in my Passport ?

I reported to the desk which deals with retirement extensions and had to supply a photocopy of my updated passbook among others...logged into the computer afterwards :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, brianbbb said:

did 90 report resently no problem had to get residency permit for new driving license big problem had to do late tm30 luckly got away without a fine

then when I will need the ''residence permit '' to renew my driving license I must show the TM30. Right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would they ask you about a TM30, its the 90 day report desk. In Jomtien a quick flawless process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...