90 Day reporting Jomtien Immigration

I went there Tuesday morning for both 90 day reporting and show money in the bank for 90 days, NO ONE in any queue for either reporting. In and out in under 10 minutes. The gal at the desk didn't even bother giving me a queue ticket, she said just go on to the desk.

Compliance with TM30 is not checked when doing 90 day reports at provincial IOs (neither is it checked when doing your 90 day report online or via mail). 

However, it is checked when you go for an extension of stay, as the provincial IO needs to fill in a checklist with topics that have been checked and the checklist includes TM30 compliance.

So you need to ensure that the place where you are currently residing has filed a TM30 when you visit the provincial IO for an extension of stay, otherwise you risk that your application will be denied.

7 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

A colleague went the other week too Jomtien as he had a letter too return in 3 months too show he still had the 800k in the Bank. They looked at his documents didn’t input anything stamp anything or even give him proof he had reported ? 

Funny that...when I did mine in april and told to return in august everything was logged into their computer :wai:

Just now, petermik said:

Funny that...when I did mine in april and told to return in august everything was logged into their computer :wai:

From what he said it was done at Reception, coincidentally when I did my TM28 it was done at Reception. The girl just stamped the tear off slip and gave me it back, didn't’ even staple it in my Passport ?

7 hours ago, petermik said:

7 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

From what he said it was done at Reception, coincidentally when I did my TM28 it was done at Reception. The girl just stamped the tear off slip and gave me it back, didn't’ even staple it in my Passport ?

I reported to the desk which deals with retirement extensions and had to supply a photocopy of my updated passbook among others...logged into the computer afterwards :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, brianbbb said:

did 90 report resently no problem had to get residency permit for new driving license big problem had to do late tm30 luckly got away without a fine

then when I will need the ''residence permit '' to renew my driving license I must show the TM30. Right ?