It was easy ???

It was easy...  But you needed a 1 hour video to explain what and how you did it ?  Seems complicated to me.

He did a one hour video to make everything complete and show all of the real sides minus the paranoia that perpetuates this Fourm .... enjoy

4 minutes ago, Lumbini said:

He did a one hour video to make everything complete and show all of the real sides minus the paranoia that perpetuates this Fourm .... enjoy

I did my online with a computer as will more than 50% of people. Seems he missed that. 

1 hour VDO????

Took us maybe 10-15 minutes to register in the wife's name - her typing all the Thai as my Thai typing sucks LOL. Starting from scratch via trial and error, including scanning and uploading files - The ones we had scanned already and always use were above the system upload limits

Mrs.Smile received her user ID etc a few hours later.

Took maybe 10 minutes to log in and enter me as the alien. Again trial and error. I was unsure when my data seemed to just disappear after recording/saving it. But then we realised (by trial and error) if you go back to the home/ search area using the icons in Thai top right of the screen you can then look up data entries, and I showed there.

Printed a copy of that data input, and ready to go for use when immigration wanted to see it