BANGKOK
snoop1130

Blow for PM Johnson as Scottish court rules suspension of parliament is unlawful

I think the English High Court will overturn it.  Not because it is wrong (it isn't) but that they will feel that the government cannot take any more embarrassment, in other words, the country cannot take any more embarrassment.  If upheld it put's the Queen in a difficult, excruciating position.  I hope I am wrong and they do uphold it but I have a feeling they won't.

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, david555 said:

E.U. welcome  them  as soon as possible.... ,mean time same way as Norway 

Scotland will not fit the EU criteria,

• Confused 2

Scotland will not fit the EU criteria,

Subsidy junkies bludging off the UK taxes - they’d fit right in.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

33 minutes ago, david555 said:

calculate the geological oil reserves and the very strategic Lochs …. ideal for submarines for that  U.S.E. fleet.... (wink 😉 …) Other interests than money are also in consideration to take , and it seems they have no problem with freedom of movement ….

If country's as Bulgaria  or  Romania would fit in ….I see no reason why the Scotts would not be considered  qualified .

No winking needed..  UK Trident submarines serviced at US bases  already in hand. OIL gas supplies belong to Orkney /Shetland if they go for Independence,not for Scotland

Scotland contributes to the UK tax take - unless, when you say UK, you really mean English taxes?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You got me - yes I do really, but wanted to be inclusive. They take some from the Welsh and NI taxes too.

Just for comment and maybe some peoples interest, the Privy council is all members of her majesties chosen or elected subjects. Usually there are 3 senior members present at any meeting with the Queen, usually high rank not just the PM alone there would always be 2 others. Jacob Rees Mogg for example is the Lord President of the council and would be in attendance being the highest rank Privy most of the time its requested or meets with the Queen, the other would possibly been the leader of the House of lords or quite possibly the Lord Chief Justice of the supreme court. the point is those present would have been of the highest rank in the Privy council and of pretty much unquestionable loyalty of the Crown. 

That dosnt mean all the privy council hold the same rank or respect, they are free to do as the law allows and hold whatever views they may have including the view The Royals are no longer wanted or needed, Jeremy Corbyn has that view and is also a m,ember of the privy council, quite high ranked too being hes the leader of the Queens opposition, Robin Tillbrook is clerk of the council,another high rank and he recently brought a case against the last government of May having breached protocol on March 31 original leave date. Diane Abbot as another example that you dont have to be smart at math either and she comes up first on the council member list alphabetically.. The only time ALL of the privy council come together is Accession of a new ruler to the Throne and holding their first 

The ridiculous part in all this is the claim that the PM LIED to HM The Queen in said meeting. It would be not only very foolish never tolerated by others of the Privy council, protocol and fealty demands it, thats why there are always 3 or more as checks and balance. If anyone thinks for example Jacob Rees Mogg values his party and position over his fealty and loyalty to the Crown which includes impeccable behaviour, honesty and absolute Loyalty first and foremost to Her Majesty then they know nothing at all about the man or honour of this position, or how stupidly ignorant these claims of lying to her majesty really are. 

Boris was asked today did he Lie to the Queen, his answer was immediate and exactly as you would expect it to be, unwavering and clear... Absolutely not. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Loiner arrives to pay his "junkie subsidy-bludger" supporting taxes and inclusively abuse his own countrymen, proudly sporting his new "free Tommy" head tattoo. 😂

image.png

Edited by Slip

Loiner arrives to pay his "junkie subsidy-bludger" supporting taxes and inclusively abuse his own countrymen, proudly sporting his new "free Tommy" head tattoo. 

image.png.92e0172cea540e96ee9ed0e659b9e35d.png

Another enemy of the state do you think? We should all be enemies of the state these day. The ‘state’ is not on our side.
Remainers would be the collaborators.

Free Tommy!
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, englishoak said:

Usually there are 3 senior members present at any meeting with the Queen

The 3 privvy Councellors present to present Boris's request to the Queen were:

1 Moggy. Chair of the ERM and fanatical Brexiteer.

2. Baroness Evans. Leader of the HoL. Conservative Brexiteer.

3.Mark Spencer. Government Chief Whip. Brexiteer and back bencher until Boris appointed him to chief whip.

A very balanced group, I must say!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DannyCarlton said:

The 3 privvy Councellors present to present Boris's request to the Queen were:

1 Moggy. Chair of the ERM and fanatical Brexiteer.

2. Baroness Evans. Leader of the HoL. Conservative Brexiteer.

3.Mark Spencer. Government Chief Whip. Brexiteer and back bencher until Boris appointed him to chief whip.

A very balanced group, I must say!

You miss the point I think, I said honesty and respect for doing so with the Queen was expected and unthinkable to lie, balance has nothing to do with the privy council or on advice given, it is there to advise not debate with the queen nor argue in her presence and the party in power is the one who is represented not the opposition, its got zero to do with balance or to make things confusing, thats what parliament is for. EG It was remainers under May and as another example warmongers under Blair, etc etc... The Privy council isnt there to argue but give advice to the Queen, that advice would be represented by the government of the time and its policies and mandate would be mirrored in the privy council of that time. In this instance it would be to deliver Brexit as the vast majority of the UK ( bigger majority than any election in history btw ) answered when asked in the referendum vote. 

Its amazing how people assume all of a sudden these things are a revelation when this is the way its always been done same as prorogation happens every year usually and this time its the longest without a new session since the English Civil war but Boris Prorogs parliament for 5 more days than usual and the remain stream media and co melt down... over a few days lol its laughable but hey ho, false outrage n all that sells.

Edited by englishoak