Blow for PM Johnson as Scottish court rules suspension of parliament is unlawful

snoop1130

23 hours ago, englishoak said:

might as well worry about the global warming scam weve only got 10 years to save the planet you know but pay your green taxes, stop eating meat and it will all be just fine... heard the same claims rehashed  all my life and none of it ever comes to pass,  Its all BS and fearpeddling.

You really ought to get out and about a bit more.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/15/david-cameron-slammed-for-horrendous-mistake-brexit-referendum

Michael Savage and Emma Graham-Harrison

Sun 15 Sep 2019 00.11 BST

‘Johnson is a liar who only backed Leave to help his career’ – David Cameron

Former PM vents fury in his memoirs at his old colleagues over their stance on Brexit and compares Leave campaign to racist Tory electioneering in 1964

Boris Johnson is a liar who only backed the Leave campaign to help his career and Michael Gove was a “foam-flecked Faragist” whose “one quality” was disloyalty, David Cameron writes in his memoirs.

more...

On 9/13/2019 at 2:16 PM, JonnyF said:

Bercow has long been a disgrace. He doesn't even pretend to be impartial any more. The chaos has has allowed to unfold is staggering.

His latest comments on blocking No Deal...

"If that demands additional procedural creativity in order to come to pass, it is a racing certainty that this will happen, and that neither the limitations of the existing rule book nor the ticking of the clock will stop it doing so.”

Disgraceful.

I thought that was a comment regarding the law and parliamentary sovereignty; whom amongst us supports breaking the law and undermining parliament?

Me for one.
An unjust law introduced by treasonous MPs needs to be challenged and broken if necessary. As for Parliament at the moment, it needs to be undermined, sunken into the pit, then covered over. The Remainer politicians should be left in it while the process is carried out.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

Me for one.
An unjust law introduced by treasonous MPs needs to be challenged and broken if necessary. As for Parliament at the moment, it needs to be undermined, sunken into the pit, then covered over. The Remainer politicians should be left in it while the process is carried out.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Ah, it's so good to hear the voice of moderation from the leave camp for once.... 

Archived