Ms. Monopoly: 'Feminist' version of cult game released in which women are paid more than men

snoop1130

Ms. Monopoly: 'Feminist' version of cult game released in which women are paid more than men

By MATT DRAKE

msmonopoly1009a.jpg

Ms. Monopoly was designed to highlight the "gender pay gap". ( Hasbro )

A new "feminist" version of Monopoly has been announced in which women get more money than men to "teach children about the gender pay gap".

Hasbro said it has released Ms. Monopoly to celebrate women empowerment. 

A new female mascot will be featured on the cover of the game and women will receive £240 for passing go while men will receive the usual £200.

According to those behind the idea, the idea is to create a game where women earn more than men do, which is the first game to do so.

Full Story: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/ms-monopoly-feminist-version-of-cult-game-released-in-which-women-are-paid-more-than-men-a4233311.html

That makes sense.

Lots of feminists pretend all the time that they want that men and women are treated equally.

But this is obviously BS. They want that women get everything and men should be lucky that women let them live.

The only surprising thing is that men still get 200 and not 20 in this game.

I hope they sell the feminist version of that game for double the usual price. 

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That makes sense.

Lots of feminists pretend all the time that they want that men and women are treated equally.

But this is obviously BS. They want that women get everything and men should be lucky that women let them live.

The only surprising thing is that men still get 200 and not 20 in this game.

I hope they sell the feminist version of that game for double the usual price. 

You posters are fed the bait and then you reply as anticipated by the OP.

I do not now  and never did feel threatened by women.

I think  many  men do feel threatened

There are few if any members of this  board who could hold a candle to the lady whose image I posted.   

But there's always a lot of envy and jealousy of the success of others.

7 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

There are few if any members of this  board who could hold a candle to the lady whose image I posted.   

You post a photo of Nicole Kidman...so what?

I don't feel threatened by anyone male or female?

I'm really struggling to see your point.

I could post a photo of Hugh Jackman who is far more talented than Ms Kidman, but what would that prove.

Anyway back to taking the <deleted> out of the OP. Community Chest card 'You shaved your armpits...go directly to jail..do not pass Go, do not collect your $240, child support or alimony'.

13 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

I have no idea who that is in the photo.  I assume she is wealthy and a success?  Why would you think a really stupid "feminist" board game would make us feel threatened?    The original Monopoly game is gender neutral ... the genders have equal opportunity, isn't that what we want?

27 minutes ago, daoyai said:

I have no idea who that is in the photo.  I assume she is wealthy and a success?  Why would you think a really stupid "feminist" board game would make us feel threatened?    The original Monopoly game is gender neutral ... the genders have equal opportunity, isn't that what we want?

Dont try rational arguments with chicks. It confuses them and makes them angry.

Hopefully the Chance cards therefore lie in the favour of the men.

"You have just divorced one of the female players. You are entitled to 80% of their properties including all structures built upon them. If you are female, you must give 80% of your property to a man".

"You went out on the town with the lads. You got a desperate looking woman to buy you drink all night, you spent nothing. If you are female, you lose $200".

"The desperate looking woman who got you drunk took you back to her place. You wake up in the morning feeling regretful. Its definitely not your fault - you couldn't possibly have taken steps to stay sober. Send her to jail".

The good thing is that the game is being slammed by women too. Sensible women are upset that the game assumes women cannot succeed on their own merits without being given extra. That they are in fact too stupid to win on a level field.

7 hours ago, alien365 said:

While I think the game is stupid, they are not saying this is equality. They are putting the shoe on the other foot to show that currently women don't get paid as much as men for doing the same thing.

In the U.S. they are payed the same for the same job.... it is the law.

On 9/11/2019 at 6:27 PM, snoop1130 said:

A new "feminist" version of Monopoly has been announced in which women get more money than men to "teach children about the gender pay gap".

God give me strength!

Jesus H Christ.

For the Love of God!

Has this PC Ridiculousness now not reached a plateau?

Puleeeze!

I mean it became serious and not funny once women's tennis players got the same prize money as men.

I have no problem with that, but they want equality?

Make 'em play best of 5 sets.

35 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

OK but who is she and who is "Tom Cruise"?

I guess, in the spirit of this thread, we'll have to call her Nicole Kidperson.  Tom Cruise is a small time scientologist.  With the emphasis being on small.  He's also a keen marksman.  You'll find his rifle in the gun club on the higher shelf.  His is the top gun.  I could explain further, but that would be a bit of a mission impossible.

Is one of the playing pieces a cat? 

If so all the women players will be fighting to be the cat-lady.

And one of the 'Chance' cards for men ..........

"Accused of domestic violence, lose all  your houses"

And another 'Chance' card ..........

"Divorced ...... pay the female players 200 pounds child maintenance a turn for the next 19 years"

19 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

God give me strength!

Jesus H Christ.

For the Love of God!

Has this PC Ridiculousness now not reached a plateau?

Puleeeze!

I mean it became serious and not funny once women's tennis players got the same prize money as men.

I have no problem with that, but they want equality?

Make 'em play best of 5 sets.

It all went downhill after they were given the vote.

Archived