BANGKOK
dddave

Immigration Form Crisis at DMK?

This evening I flew Air Asia from Manila to DMK.  At the time the pilot announced we were starting our descent into DMK, Immigration forms still hadn't been handed out.  I asked a passing FA what was happening..  She replied that the airline hadn't been able to get any forms from Immigration for almost a week.  

When I got to DMK Immigration, there were no forms to be seen anywhere.  fellow passengers were running around the place, everybody asking everybody else where they were.  I asked at the health screening desk and the officer brusquely waved me off.  I guess I wasn't the first to ask.   Finally a lady Immigration officer appeared and started handing a few out.  I was close by and snagged one but others who came rushing over were directed vaguely in another direction.

The good news was the line was short because nobody had the damn form.

Boggles the mind.

Can't even keep the most basic of supplies on hand.

Not a totally unknown happenstance. The more savvy, less drama-queen traveler already knows to carry at least one spare one.

On 9/12/2019 at 10:25 AM, NanLaew said:

Not a totally unknown happenstance. The more savvy, less drama-queen traveler already knows to carry at least one spare one.

Hardly a drama queen asking for what is required by law is it

i have been travelling frequently from here for 20 years its never ever crossed my mind to carry  a spare

Guess i have been lucky 

Edited by poohy