The "Golden Years" ?

swissie

Must confess, I find the "Golden-Years" not so golden. Realising that the Biological Unit that I call "me" is in the process of detoriation. With every passing year, there are more things that I can't do anymore (physically as well as mentally). Ailements and illnessess sneaking up on me.

What's "golden" about that?

Worst of all: With diminishing output of Testosterone, us guys can't help looking at "women" still, knowing that even with the help of Pharmaceuticals "it will never be the same as before". The ultimate curse any God(s) could administer to any select Biological Unit. (Male Mammels in this case.)
Therefore, the God(s) must be partial, inflicting more pain on Males than Females during the inevitable "aging process". I no like, it sucks.

Should I ever have to appear before some God(s) upon my biological collapse (death), I would not hesitate to ask "for my money back" for the last 1/4 of my life.

Earthly rant over.

Cheers.

There's more to enjoying the company of the opposite sex than just the physical act of lovemaking, you know.  As Puchaiyank said, you can get yourself a good, legitimate massage here for a very reasonable price.

Hubby (who is no spring chicken, but loves to flirt) has a full roster of various ladies he visits for haircut/head massage, mani/pedi, foot massage every few weeks and it seems to keep him happy (and well groomed)

8 hours ago, swissie said:

Must confess, I find the "Golden-Years" not so golden.

the purpose of growing old is so that even the most beautiful, brilliant, physically perfect persons who lead charmed lives will be humbled and learn a new lesson before they depart the earth plane.  

On 9/12/2019 at 11:24 AM, NancyL said:

There's more to enjoying the company of the opposite sex than just the physical act of lovemaking, you know.  As Puchaiyank said, you can get yourself a good, legitimate massage here for a very reasonable price.

Hubby (who is no spring chicken, but loves to flirt) has a full roster of various ladies he visits for haircut/head massage, mani/pedi, foot massage every few weeks and it seems to keep him happy (and well groomed)

Nancy, as a Female, you don't know what drives a man (Testosterone). It's a terrible thing if the remaining amount of Testosterone that is produced only suffices to keep the interest in women alive, but not enough to  "perform" in a satisfactory way. It's frustrating (mildly put).

Your recommendation of taking all sorts of (harmless) massages will not fill the "gap".  Nor will "feeding the ducks" at the nearest pond fill the "gap".

Probably why Females handle the "aging process" better than Males. Compensating for "Female-Discrimination" in their younger years? Real or imagined?

"Gender Justice" in the Golden Years?

I insist: The "aging-process" for Females is less painful than it is for Males.

But that's not your fault.:smile:

Cheers.

This is why I always tell folks enjoy your Golden Years ASAP!!

For me that meant starting at 56 years old. Not because I was well off either.

Too many I know always say . Oh I need to work a bit more because I wouldn't know what to do if I stopped or I need more SS etc etc etc

Truth is few will die saying they wish they had just one more day to work.

All my life I see folks wait till they are too old to do anything but ride in a tour bus & watch the vacation spot they always wanted to see whizz by

Archived