Chinese tourists injured in Patong jet-ski collision

webfact

Chinese tourists injured in Patong jet-ski collision

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1568214551_1-org.jpg

Chinese tourist Yang Ming (left), 26, at Patong Police Station yesterday (Sept 11). Photo: Patong Police

PHUKET: Two Chinese tourists were injured in a jet-ski collision at Patong Beach yesterday (Sept 11). Both men escaped serious injury, but compensation for damages to the jet-skis the men were riding has yet to be agreed.

Hu Meng, 28, was riding the jet-ski registered under the name “Star” which he rented at the southern end of Patong Beach, reported Maj Teerasak Boonsaeng of the Patong Police, who was notified of the incident at 3:50pm.

Yang Ming, 26, was riding the jet-ski named “Thanathip 2”, which he rented from near Loma Circle, at the far northern end of the beach.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/chinese-tourists-injured-in-patong-jet-ski-collision-72841.php#XzRb1RYs3EVs5oaS.99

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-09-12

1 hour ago, Reigntax said:

And what happened to the comprehensive insurance these cowboys were supposed to have in place years ago?

Like hawks waiting to feed off a carcass. 

My thoughts exactly. There was a big song and dance regards jetski insurance that was supposed to end the compensation scam.

8 minutes ago, edwinchester said:

My thoughts exactly. There was a big song and dance regards jetski insurance that was supposed to end the compensation scam.

If the Chinese ride Jetski,s like they cross busy roads, no insurance will cover stupid!

Looks like the jet ski operator brought his cash bag with him. Jet ski prices are doubled here. I looked at a new seadoo entry level. 10,000 usd here. In any other country its 5,600.

So the renral ski probobly cost 20,000 usd here.

These guys are toast.

Hopefully they get scammed and go home and tell a billion others.

10 minutes ago, quadperfect said:

Looks like the jet ski operator brought his cash bag with him. Jet ski prices are doubled here. I looked at a new seadoo entry level. 10,000 usd here. In any other country its 5,600.

So the renral ski probobly cost 20,000 usd here.

These guys are toast.

Hopefully they get scammed and go home and tell a billion others.

Yeah, because that's never happened to a Chinese tourist here before....

3 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Jet skis suck ! Noisy dangerous

annoying polluting yuck !

but, but, when used by lifesavers and other  emergency responders wonderful ????????

And when used by me! Love em, great fun and barely polluting at all.

First problem is morons that shouldnt be renting them are, Much like scooter rental.

Archived