Itinerary for a mate ?

mercman24

I got a mate in the UK going through the wringer at the moment, (havent we all) coming to visit here soon, i am writing some sort of itinery, any fresh ideas welcome, at the moment i have got, visiting the usual, flesh spots, Walking street, lk metro, a days fishing, a day off roading (biker) a weekend in bangkok, HELP.

Monday morning at Bira (You said biker). May not be able to ride but can sit and chat to the boys. 

Monday Afternoon 2.30 to 3.0 pm pickup at Buffalo bar 3rd road for afternoon at the Pattaya Hash. Exercise, countryside and refreshments. Finished by 8pm.

Other days? At least I'd say just sit quietly on Naklua Beach and sip a few beers. If he is stressed the last thing he'll need is rushing around all over.

Easy to find female distraction. She'll likely have more problems than he does so can work as therapy.

thanks for the replies, as to stress, my mate has got a dozen houses,  gonna hit him hard, his flighty mrs, went off with an old guy from Benidorm, (she lives there now) seems she has got her claws into a new richer guy now, ha ha, now where have i heard that before, i am sure she has got Thai blood in her , and the best bloody bit is, they divorced now for 6 months, and the cheeky buggers, sent him a letter asking about his earnings during the last 6 months, my take on it is. *you are a single man, its none of their dam business* i bet most of us could write a book , me included. mine was *where is the rolls royce*? who me? i havent got one, my new lady has, ( she could not drive) lol

Archived