BANGKOK
webfact

Pattaya: One dead, one seriously injured after nightclub shooting

UPDATE:

Pattaya: Arrest after fatal shooting - suspect was at his mum's in Surin

2pm2.jpg

Picture: Ruksiam News

Thai police have arrested a man who they say has admitted shooting Anuwat Suksamran outside a South Pattaya bar in the early hours of yesterday morning.

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1123201-pattaya-arrest-after-fatal-shooting-suspect-was-at-his-mums-in-surin/

Edited  by webfact

On 9/12/2019 at 10:36 AM, Chazar said:

nonsense gun crime in the UK is absolutely TINY

So are your chances of claiming self defence of some one breaks in your house or attacks you in the street.

12 hours ago, kingdong said:

So are your chances of claiming self defence of some one breaks in your house or attacks you in the street.

You are legally allowed to defend yourself using reasonable force , which can include killing your attacker

On 9/12/2019 at 3:52 AM, Mickc said:

Yeah, I know the soi well, a friend d of mine is a manger of a small hotel that is almost in the picture. It's a tiny bar that's only attended by Thais in very small numbers.

Yeah I have nieces that live just off that soi in one of the cul-de-sacs. It's normally quiet I thought that bar was a Thai 'karaoke' as it often had girls outside. There used to be what I thought was a motorbike gang HQ in Soi Rungland a few years back. Never known any trouble in the 5 or so years I've been going there. Most of the shophouses have a farang there drinking with their mates on the round granite tables most nights next to their loss making restaurants/mini marts/coffee shops.  Who the hell would buy a condo there - another nephew went to look at a one bedroom for 4.5million for the usual crappy build. 

Edited by beautifulthailand99