BANGKOK
Banana7

Pattaya is Dead - Lowest Foreigner Visits This Winter

7 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

And your point is.....?

IDK. Perhaps he's invested in a bar/hotel, or like to mingle with foreigners instead of Thais when in Thailand? All-included charter flights does fit some people.

Edited by Vacuum

49 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

I am loving the cheap prices and more quiet beaches.  Meanwhile......... on TVF:

What cheap prices? Bar fines at gogo's 1500 - insane. Most overpriced drinks (170-200 baht for Smirnoff?!). Not surprising they were all mostly empty, and the only gogos full (of Chinese, mostly) were the ones with 100 baht happy hour.

Quite a few people though, I haven't been this time last year but seemed busy everywhere.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

What cheap prices? Bar fines at gogo's 1500 - insane. Most overpriced drinks (170-200 baht for Smirnoff?!). Not surprising they were all mostly empty, and the only gogos full (of Chinese, mostly) were the ones with 100 baht happy hour.

Quite a few people though, I haven't been this time last year but seemed busy everywhere.

Then don't go to gogo's or only go during happy hour.  There are lots of other cheaper optins for booze and the other thing

Edited by lapd
  • Like 1

OP, 

what you should of written is,

'Lowest European Tourist Visits This Winter"

Overall, foreign tourist arrivals are up year on year.

• Like 2